• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

YOU can wheel Reiter on the 18th.

Money Mark

This is not test.......we will be able to use our 4x4's at this work party. Approved!

Unless you actually have a life:Dand don't read every post:flipoff:there is a Trail Restoration work party at Reiter on Sunday, April 18th. 9:30am in the main lot.

We need every single 4x4 available to come.......every.....single.......available......rig.:;

Post or PM me if you will come and how many people can be/will be in your rig.

Vehicles with winches, workable storage area's (for plants, tool, etc.) will be needed the most.

We're working on Sac-up, Stupid human tricks and......depending on how many folks come out.......other area's too.

Dooo eeet!

Last edited:
All vehicle participating must have current ORV tabs. Please wear you seat belt at all times. Drive cautiously........And so on. You know the drill.

Buggies/Truggies/Juggies that do not have ORV tabs should PM me directly. I will see if I can't point you in the right direction.

Last quarter there were 2000 logged volunteer hours at Reiter.:eek: That's alot.

The DNR receives credit (read: cash money) for these hours.

If the DNR received, oh lets say 3000!, next quarter, we could very well be looking at more funds for Reiter.

We're not going to get it any other way.:tumbleweed:

And one clarification:

Not all rigs will be on Sac-up.......really, there are only a few needed. But there will be a great need for pick-up and delivery of material, people, etc. There will be a need for rigs to complete other miscellaneous tasks. And there is always a need for back up rigs.......to give the lead rigs a break. (cooling down winch, lunch break, whatever)

Last edited:
My PM from nowires:

nowires said:
Sac up restoration
This is my want list
Upper area
It is about 1.7 acres and 25% vegetated already. I figure close to 200 plants in that area for vegetation. I figure without pulling to much out of the outside perimeter we will need to import plants. I figure about 100 plants to import
3 rigs going up to pull debris into the site
1 rig on standby in case there is a problem with one
4 PU trucks to haul plant material in from lower area
Going down
2 rigs to pull debris
1 back up rig
1 PU to find vegetation
Total on trail

Interusting... hmm I think I will busy enough without worrying about moving my rig around all day. I still think I will leave my at home.

Interusting... hmm I think I will busy enough without worrying about moving my rig around all day. I still think I will leave my at home.

Just come up with your buddy......like you talked about.

We gots some Buggy Skidder a-learn'n to do.:redneck:

If this work party....with all us "irresponsible":rolleyes: Reiter ORV users.......goes well, it's likely that we'll be able to use this same idea on future Restoration work parties. (Cable, Grumpy's, AA Hill, etc.)

Not the Rock Garden.:;

So I don't have to worry about stroking out humping all of my crap into the work area?:cheer: Sweet! :redneck::fawkdancesmiley:

So I don't have to worry about stroking out humping all of my crap into the work area?:cheer: Sweet! :redneck::fawkdancesmiley:

If you have it out for your winch:redneck: and want to abuse it, we can put you on the front lines.:awesomework:

I'll be in attendance but my rig is all f-d up so others will need to show up:hi:

Charlie(nowires), Rick(4x4rick) and DNR David will be running around like mad men overseeing all work teams......I'm sure some of the other 'leaders' will be helping too.

So far there is only me, my team mate and 1 other rig on Sac-up........:corn:

Charlie(nowires), Rick(4x4rick) and DNR David will be running around like mad men overseeing all work teams......I'm sure some of the other 'leaders' will be helping too.

So far there is only me, my team mate and 1 other rig on Sac-up........:corn:
Wow lots of room for growth. I might have to pull my rig out