• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trip to Harlan.

Re:

I've only been to Harlan once. It was at least 8 years ago. We just wandered around aimlessly and had no clue any of this was there. What little I saw of the place was amazing, and I didn't see a quarter of it evidently.

Yall I,m gonna take a pic of my trail map tonight and paint shop on it where the Locomotive Barn is at and I,ll upload it on here tomorrow :dblthumb:

Its Southwestish of the Big Stadium on trail # I can,t remember right now :****:

I've been to Harlan several times and never saw or even heard anyone say anything about it. Definitely check it out next trip over. Looks pretty cool, kinda dig the historical stuff!! :****:
Also something pretty cool me and the wife are gonna check come spring 8)....there is an underground mine tour/exhibit/museum called Portal 31 located in Lynch,Ky (Harlan Co.) It closes for the winter, not sure of opening date. :dunno:

http://www.portal31.org/

zukiscott said:
Yall I,m gonna take a pic of my trail map tonight and paint shop on it where the Locomotive Barn is at and I,ll upload it on here tomorrow :dblthumb:

Its Southwestish of the Big Stadium on trail # I can,t remember right now :****:
Thanks Scott, we usually spend day 1 semi leaf lookin', then step it up a little each day, we are supposed to roll in Wed. April 2 and out Sun the 6th. So ready for some Black Mountain.

mdo817 said:
Thanks Scott, we usually spend day 1 semi leaf lookin', then step it up a little each day, we are supposed to roll in Wed. April 2 and out Sun the 6th. So ready for some Black Mountain.

that's what we do. usually take it easy the first day to see how much everything has changed from last trip then.... by the day we leave its "hey watch this!!" :driving:

dont go down cream puff!!!! this guy didnt know where he was at and droped down

Attachments

• dumb ****.JPG
    dumb ****.JPG
    110.1 KB · Views: 115
couple years ago we when up Rodger ridge pretty cool trail

i think we was over by Rodger ridge and when went through a small (rock garden) was pretty sweet i think it was called the loop does anyone know what I'm talkin bout??

whats the reports on truck challenge? was goin to go there last year but didnt

mdo817 said:

SO I need to bring my a game on friday morn? :drinkers:

Re: Re: Re: Trip to Harlan.

ranger11 said:
SO I need to bring my a game on friday morn? :drinkers:
you have been every time I have, I am hoping Steve brings the other Jeep

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Re: Re: Re: Trip to Harlan.

mdo817 said:
you have been every time I have, I am hoping Steve brings the other Jeep

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

I wanna find that old train station..

Few of us are going the 22nd of this month,you can bet I'll will be all over cream puff and more,come on.

Might have a few rigs coming up April 5th to ride!! Creampuff's a cakewalk, Tailgate's the one that u need to have your mind right before you hit it!!

Tailgate is no joke there is some talk about a bounty on that one I have not seen the train station either and putting it on the list must be low on the mountain it's great to see all the talk about this park I think its awesome

Me and my dad climbed it when we were there back in November but I'm sure it's changed a lot since then!! It and pony hill are my two favorite hills!!