• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

1.5" .120Wall Bungs (Best Place To Purchase)

MtnGoat

Guys,

Where is the best place (cheapest) to purchase 1.5" .120 bungs that are can be bolted. I am working on a exo cage for my yota...

Thanks

Re:

I'm gonna say he's looking for these
http://www.bluetorchfab.com/Product/1317/Interlocking-Tube-Clamps.aspx

Rockcrler, Thanks man that's exactly what I was looking for....wasn't sure of the name or description of them...

Sorry if I was UN-clear Adam....but that's what the hell I was looking for.

Son of guns are pricey....

MtnGoat said:
Guys,

Where is the best place (cheapest) to purchase 1.5" .120 bungs that are can be bolted. I am working on a exo cage for my yota...

Thanks

just out of curiosity, what are you going to use them for (where) on said exo cage?

smbroady82, Man I plan to use them on the main supports that tie in over the hood.

Reason: Basically I cannot get in there and weld it solid. Also by using the bungs I will be able to disconnect and remove the top portion (for whatever reason I may need to). I assume those bungs are pretty stout....I rolled a couple rzr's in my time and the bung support held up nicely.. Do you have any concerns or suggestions you could share? Am I overlooking something?

The picture below shows main front support. I can get in all places and weld (although its going to be tight). Over the cab is another story thus I need some bungs..

*PS: If any of you Yota guys need any drawings...I have several I have done over the past few years (complete detailed drawings of bumper supports, cages, etc.) just let me know.

^^That is what I have for mine for whenever the front gets linked..built the tubes to weld to the new beefier shock hoops then bolt up with similar flanges

Re:

Or this..
http://www.ruffstuffspecialties.com/catalog/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=TC-DUB15&Store_Code=ruffstuff

you weld your tube to those, one on each piece of tube that you want to mate to each other and then bolt them together. most of us use them for engine bars