• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

1 Ton YJ Build

Are you ready to take this out on Sunday? Both Jeff and Rachel are bugging me about going to Reiter and I'm trying to hold them off until your shakedown run, because I'm tearing my rig apart after that (once I get into my house).

Hurry up!

Yes he went. Ripped the front yoke out of his driveline because of the shackle reversal. We are in the process of cutting out the shackle reversal and putting them in the front. Oh yeah... he took a pretty good flop and trashed his hood in the rock garden.

Yes he went. Ripped the front yoke out of his driveline because of the shackle reversal. We are in the process of cutting out the shackle reversal and putting them in the front. Oh yeah... he took a pretty good flop and trashed his hood in the rock garden.

:cool::cool: Good work Jonathan :cheer:

Rig is back on its wheels again, gota build a new front shaft, new shackles and finish welding the mounts. Thanks for all the help chris and sam :beer: :cool:

4 days and counting until we load up the trailers and head south to slick rock :D

Rig is back on its wheels again, gota build a new front shaft, new shackles and finish welding the mounts. Thanks for all the help chris and sam :beer: :cool:

4 days and counting until we load up the trailers and head south to slick rock :D

You calling moab slick rock :eeek: Far from slick rock

Myself I would have done a long slip shaft and kept the front shackle reversal--but thats just me...

:pics:

You calling moab slick rock :eeek: Far from slick rock

Myself I would have done a long slip shaft and kept the front shackle reversal--but thats just me...

I have a long slip. It wasnt because of the slip, its because my springs would wrap and my pinion would dive towards the ground - bound up the u joint at the pinion. I didnt like how the front end would walk away and unload on climbs. Live and learn

You calling moab slick rock :eeek: Far from slick rock...

Lets see there's a Slickrock Rd.,Slickrock Cafe,Slickrock B@B,Slickrock MTB trail etc etc etc all located in Moab.......sooooo yeah refering to Moab as "slickrock" is probably OK:rolleyes:

Lets see there's a Slickrock Rd.,Slickrock Cafe,Slickrock B@B,Slickrock MTB trail etc etc etc all located in Moab.......sooooo yeah refering to Moab as "slickrock" is probably OK:rolleyes:

Don't forget Slickrock Campground "Where the Funpigs Stay" :clappy::clappy::clappy:

Latest posts