• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Does look bent, but if you look how the truss is not even on each end as it moves towards the center of the tube at each end. I believe that is why....

****UPDATE****
Travis is finishing it up at his shop now. That means no more pics or updates=this build thread is officially over :flipoff1:

I'm headed there soon, I'll snap a few pics if its worth it ;)

GONOVRIT said:
****UPDATE****
Travis is finishing it up at his shop now. That means no more pics or updates=this build thread is officially over :flipoff1:

I'm headed there soon, I'll snap a few pics if its worth it ;)

Exactly. I'm not much on pics, but Jim is talking about coming down Saturday to check on the progress and make sure I'm finishing it to his standards. Maybe he'll take some pics while here.

It doesn't look much different from the pics, but the plumbing is done except for some of the brake lines. Guages, ARB compressor, amp are all mounted. I ordered all the stuff to finish the brake lines today, so that should be done by the end of the weekend. After that, I basically have wiring, driveshafts, skidplates, the rest of the exhaust, etc. I should have it done and ready for a Labor Day beating.

Travis said:
Damn, haven't seen or heard from you in a year! Where the hell you been hiding at? The wifey won't let you come west to play? :popcorn:

it hasn't been that long... :flipoff1: yeah, something like that... been working alot lately. I'm ready to ride, let me know when your ready.

Indy Will said:
This thing going to Colorado Springs?

If they will let me run, I'll load up and head that way. Hasn't really crossed my mind since I didn't make the last race. Think they would let me run?

Buggy looks Awesome. I can't wait to see you get it dialed in and start beating on it. Jim gets better and better with every buggy.

onetoncrawler said:
anyone have any pics with the skins on it??? drool
pics005.jpg

Thanks. I've been wheeling it pretty hard, and loving it. Now it is undergoing prep for KOH in a month.

Travis said:
Thanks. I've been wheeling it pretty hard, and loving it. Now it is undergoing prep for KOH in a month.

I was talking about the John Deere in the back. :flipoff1:

Seriously though, that is one of my favorite rigs. Simple and clean. Good luck at KOH. :dblthumb:

Latest posts