• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

2012 Trail Jamboree registration is open

http://www.pnw4wda.org/trail_jamboree.php

need to be steet legal and have insurance. Dirk and a couple of others have trailered their rigs to the trails in the past but that might be a pain.
I am sure it has been asked, but why have these 2 rules as it takes alot of people out of attending? Not trying to start something, but I would think that if you guys want maximun support of the PNW4X4 you would want max attendance in your events. Just a question.

I am sure it has been asked, but why have these 2 rules as it takes alot of people out of attending? Not trying to start something, but I would think that if you guys want maximun support of the PNW4X4 you would want max attendance in your events. Just a question.

I'm pretty sure the jamboree sells out every year, so I don't think it is a matter of maximum attendance. Not every event is intended for every rig type, this one happens to be intended for streetable rigs. It is not a hardcore event, it is more of a social event.

Registration page says-

"The attendee limit has been reached for this event."

http://mms.pnw4wda.org/members/evr/reg_event.php?orgcode=PNWF&evid=4301119

In one day?

This event has sold out since forever. It does not need advertising. It is a very good value for what you get. There is something to meet the needs of most folks who are into the sport. The monies raised go into the trails as well as supporting the sport. Has recieved national recogition from a few mags in the past.

I have heard about this from a lot of folks and wanted to make sure I went this year. Oh well, maybe next year.

The event is held at a park right on the 410 hwy. You need to be street legal just to get to the trails. Even when we had it by crow creek you had to run road to get to most of the trails hence the street legal and insurance rule.

Registration page says-

"The attendee limit has been reached for this event."

http://mms.pnw4wda.org/members/evr/reg_event.php?orgcode=PNWF&evid=4301119

In one day?

Some years it fills withen a hour. Very popular event.

I have heard about this from a lot of folks and wanted to make sure I went this year. Oh well, maybe next year.

Work it right and next year you can be a host with us. :awesomework: If you still want to go then sign up for the waiting list. quite often vacencys come up as peoples situations change.

Haven't gone for 8 years but I did make registration at 8:15 am. and yet a diffrent rig for this one agian,every year I've gone have had diff. rig.....LOL .I can remember going the first year as being jeep jamb. before trail jam.:redneck::redneck:

Yes the event started out managed by Jeep Jamboree. But management of the event was left to PNW4WDA volunteers with Jeep Jamboree taking the profits. After a couple of years Jeep Jamboree was dropped and the PNW4WDA renamed it Trail Jamboree. The PNW4WDA has managed it since then.

Try and keep the rubber side down. Not that rubber down/rubber up alternating thing you pulled on us a few years back.

:redneck:

There will be a few Canadians headed down this year. Try to take it easy on them!

I will just be there to get the trails in shape prior and play Navigator for Zukkev during the runs so things should be safe for a while :redneck:

http://www.pnw4wda.org/trail_jamboree.php

Dirk and a couple of others have trailered their rigs to the trails in the past but that might be a pain.

I have taken my rig for the last 2 years and trailered it to all of the runs. I have registration & insurance. I am pretty much the only rig that trailers, but I travel light with a F250 & open deck car trailer. Most of the folks that attend are driving motorhomes & parking gets pretty tight. I always had to make sure I was in a spot where I could get the tow rig & trailer out each day. It works great for the Rimrock run, but gets complicated when the run is not a loop...point A to B vs point A to A. To trailer, you need the run to end up at your tow rig so you can load up and head back to camp. Not a lot of the runs start & end in the same spot.

The Trail Jamboree staff & the host clubs that have allowed me to attend have been very helpful. We have discussed options for allowing a wider variety of rigs to attend, but there just isn't an easy solution yet.

It is a fun event.