• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

39 Reds

Neal3000 said:
i've got 4 on 8 lug racelines like new i'd sell you, two races and two trail rides on them

I'm assuming that's a 8 lug wheel? He would need 6 lug, Toyota patern

I think every week now there is,a post about how yota axles won't hold up to reds by everyone that doesn't run reds on yotas. Then all of us that run reds say we are running them w no issues. Amazes me every time.

Btw, I paid $800 for mine w 1 comp on them. Tell him to watch the forums like a hawk w cash ready to spend as soon as a deal pops up. They are out there affordably.

mckeddie said:
I think every week now there is,a post about how yota axles won't hold up to reds by evsryone that doesn't run reds on yotas. Then all of us that run reds say we are running them w no issues. Amazes me every time.

Btw, I paid $800 for mine w 1 comp on them. Tell him to watch the forums like a hawk w cash ready to spend as soon as a dead pops up. They are put there affordably.

Cool thanks, I wasn't trying to start a Toyota axle strength issue blaaaaaaawwwaa I was trying to find a good price on some for a buddy. But thanks for the replys

Hell if mine didn't work so damn good I'd gladly sell mine. Put them on new last June. In 7-8 rides since then I've broken 3 5:38 R&P's, 2 axle shafts and one driveshaft....with a four banger! Other chromo axle splines are twisted. Beat the damn snot out of a set of 40" non sticky creepys before that for six hard months and broke one driveshaft ujoint :****: I feel If I got behind the wheel of a set of toyota axles wearing 39 reds the damn axle housing would explode before my ass hit the seat. With that said I'm confident I know how to drive but my IDGAF does come on prematurely sometimes laughing1
This was with the creepy's
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SKGcXosfF3Y

Re: Re: Re: 39 Reds

mckeddie said:
I think every week now there is,a post about how yota axles won't hold up to reds by everyone that doesn't run reds on yotas. Then all of us that run reds say we are running them w no issues. Amazes me every time.

Btw, I paid $800 for mine w 1 comp on them. Tell him to watch the forums like a hawk w cash ready to spend as soon as a deal pops up. They are out there affordably.
If you see another deal like this somewhere somewhat near us let me know. I'm starting to keep an eye out for some.

Re: Re: 39 Reds

rednecklights said:
Knowing how to drive oftentimes is knowing the limits of what your driving.

The right foot bending the floorboard at all times isn't driving it's merely using the horsepower to make up for ability.

I'm not casting stones at anyone in particular but I'd rather ride the rest of the day than to limp it back to the trailer every time I "almost" had that hill/obstacle.

I know this isn't true to "mash yer motor" style but sometimes the truth is tha truth

: flame suit on :

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
**** that's nail on the head stuff!

I looked for a long time for a deal. Everything I found cheap was near bald. 85%+ tread were over $2k. There's always going to be someone who was in the right place at the right time, but I wouldn't hold your breath.