• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

747 - Rumor says this roll was on purpose for the crowd, is that true?

You mean this one Randall?

blowermotor.jpg

Still think daddy should have spanked him more.. He can't even try to defend himself without coming off as a prick

i just wanna say i know a few of yal know me and most of yal dont! so i always talk all the crap just to keep it going cause i know everyone has fun with it! and i love every sec of all this talk but i would really like to meet all my haters in person! so next time yal see me at a race come and say hey and tell me who u are so i know!!

HELL I ROLLED MY JUNK OVER ON PURPOSE....TWICE...... "I swear the THIRD time was TOTALLY ACCIDENTAL " when I was competin in that "FREE ROCK SO CALLED ROCK COMP",

at MSORP back in the summer, TRYIN TO GET POINTS FOR MAHEM, ........JUDGES SUCKED THOUGH.....and I got CRAPPY SCORES ...........EVEN FOR 2 DOHNUTS ON MY DRIVER SIDE :****:

But the spectators LOVED IT , & it cost me bout 4 quarts of oil, some burnt fingers takin plugs in and out 3 times,
and a few more dents in my ride, but WHO CARES, I HAD FUN ,THE CROWD HAD FUN.............and luckily I did not get HURT in the process. :dblthumb:

FREEROCK10112.jpg

HELL I ROLLED MY JUNK OVER ON PURPOSE....TWICE...... "I swear the THIRD time was TOTALLY ACCIDENTAL " when I was competin in that "FREE ROCK SO CALLED ROCK COMP",

at MSORP back in the summer, TRYIN TO GET POINTS FOR MAHEM, ........JUDGES SUCKED THOUGH.....and I got CRAPPY SCORES ...........EVEN FOR 2 DOHNUTS ON MY DRIVER SIDE

But the spectators LOVED IT , & it cost me bout 4 quarts of oil, some burnt fingers takin plugs in and out 3 times,
and a few more dents in my ride, but WHO CARES, I HAD FUN ,THE CROWD HAD FUN.............and luckily I did not get HURT in the process.

Ya Ya Ya post up more boobie pics trail rider.

Meh......put a V8 in it so it at least sounds good while it's gettin beat. That's all I have to add.

Do what you do, its your rig and your life. Have fun while you can ! Glad no one got hurt, thats all that matters at the end of the day anyway. :woody: