• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anybody going riding this weekend????

Jeepnron

I have the itch to go riding this weekend all of a sudden. I usually don't even think about riding in July or August because it is just to hot and dusty but, after looking at the weather, lows in the low 60's and high in the mid 80's and very little humidity, its just got me wanting to go! Plus I have not had a chance to check out my motor since I just got it back after blowing it up a Grayrock a couple of months ago. Anybody getting out?

Greg Carey just called me wanting to ride this weekend... Im headed to the beach though. You might hit him up ! He needs to get time on his new wooom pow. :dblthumb:

I'm heading to Morris Mountain here in a few minutes. Nothing too hardcore, for example I'll be wheelin' around in my ZJ.

We are putting the final touches on the truggy now. We will either head out this evening or early in the morning. Would love to meet up with some guys. We will be in what's left of a blue 4runner with lime green bars. And can't miss our trailer its a 20ft enclosed that is faded red.

I have never been either place. I sure would like to get out, but it will be in the morning before I could leave.

if ya do come to Hale mtn, just give me a call if ya like and i can get ya to it.... mapquest sucks 256 679 7667

Did not make it out in the Jeep after all, but my sons and I did get to camp and take the dirt bikes and side by side to The Ridge. Great weather and nice place to camp and ride! Maybe I can catch up with yall next time. :dblthumb:

I'm tryin to go to the Ridge next weekend. Co worker and his kid and me and HB , Amber may go as well.

I bet it was good weather for that this weekend ! booyang

It was excellent!! My boys had a great time. We are headed to the beach this next weekend so looks like no ridding for a day or two, but I hope yall have as great a time as we did.