• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anybody have a an Enclosed Trailer I can borrow for KOH?

http://bb.tennesseeoffroad.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=31;t=000529

quote from post

Member Rated:
posted January 18, 2009 07:19 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is my bosses racing trailer. He upgraded alot of stuff in it. It is 8x20, floor has dimond plate tracks. It has shelving installed on one side. lock tracks in the floor and the walls. It has like new tires. wired for 220 and 110 input and outlets inside all over. Has central heat and air. It comes with a load torsional hitch. It also has a backup camera atachment. and has lighting inside. very nice trailer for someone. He only used it for two races and just don't need it anymore. price is $6000. neg. No Trades!
256.6-3-5389 james

nother one

http://bb.tennesseeoffroad.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=31;t=000507

dad bought this a few months ago and wants a bigger one. cant remember the year, but i think its a 98 model. its overall in pretty good shape. new tires and wheels all around. all the lights work as they should. only thing thats wrong with it is the right side fender has a crack in the rear and some of the linolium is coming up on the ramp and needs to glued back down....just minor stuff. it has 2x10's nailed to the floor....it was setup to haul lowered muscle cars and street rods, but they are easily removed. it also has a left side door so you can pull a vehicle in and actually open the car door to get out. rear door opening is 86.5" wide and 77.5" tall. 81.5" between the fenders inside and the overall inside height is 82". asking $4,000 or best offer.

check this one.
http://bb.tennesseeoffroad.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=31;t=000526

2006 GPI EQUIPMENT GOOSENECK 14,000 LB.BRAKES ON BOTH AXLES.THE ROOM IS 7FT WIDE 8FT LONG WITH STORAGE UP TOP THERE IS 16FT LEFT ON TRAILER TO HAUL YOUR RIG.ROOM IS WIRED WITH LIGHTS AND PLUGS JUST PLUG UP TO GENERATOR.THE ROOM IS BOLTED TO THE TRAILER SO IT CAN BE REMOVED.
STAYED AT WITC 3 DAYS IN THIS,ALL U NEED IS A SMALL ELECTRIC HEATER AND U SLEEP IN SHORTS.
$4,500.00
DAYLAN 615-566-3497

matt i think an enclosed would be the best rout for you... if you bought a 20 ft then you would have 7-8 ft in the front for sleeping quarters... i thought about using those fold down bunks like on a cruise ship in the rear section, over the fenders and the front for some ammenities... throw a roof mount climate control on, some shg carpet and you got yourself a shaggin wagon that would make skillet envious....

P, the 2 car trailer is a dead issue. i am using my own truck so I dont have to worry about fawking others stuff up. i like the idea of buying one, just hate to spend the money right now. 16-20 ft anybody?

whats wrong w/ you guys... i mean man the **** up and sleep in a tent... its the oppurtunity of a lifetime and you guys are sniffling cause you cant warm up your lattes in a toter home... if money is tight, but there is a budget, buy a camper shell for the truck and at least youve got a temp fix for sleeping comfortable...

draggbody said:
whats wrong w/ you guys... i mean man the **** up and sleep in a tent... its the oppurtunity of a lifetime and you guys are sniffling cause you cant warm up your lattes in a toter home... if money is tight, but there is a budget, buy a camper shell for the truck and at least youve got a temp fix for sleeping comfortable...

or hell sleep in the damn truck.

matt what route are yall taking to KOH i-10 the whole way? if so gimme a holler when yall get into san antonio and if yall can stop i'll meet up with yall. depending on school i might try and head out to the hammers to watch and wheel some. hopefully i can weasel my way out of a week of class and not get raped for it

Wells Fargo has 0% interest same as cash for 6 months. :****:. You can't go wrong buying an enclosed trailer for your rig. Especially if your going to wheel alot more this year.
Pros;
you can lock it up at night Cons
Your wife if she goes will have a dry place to hang when it rains All your friends will be jeolous.
You dont have to park where you can see your rig when you eat
Your set up time between wheelin will be shorter.
If it starts to rain at an event you can pull your rig in your trailer.
You can sell tacos out of it.
No more packing tools in your truck then unpacking when you get home.
0% same as cash no money down from Wells fargo.
You can show hot chicks the inside.
You can put lettering on the side Ex; free mustach rides inside.
It can be used as a changing room.
Great place for storage and spare parts.
Girls like dark mysterious boxes.
Get a window option and wala an instant moving peep show.

draggbody said:

God your gay, It isnt like we arent going to go if we have to camp, just looking for alternatives and options. :flipoff1: Be nice to be able to lock up all our **** while we are out wheeling all week too... there will be alot of "come and go" traffic that week I bet and we will have a lot of **** we have to take with us.

kid rok said:
Wells Fargo has 0% interest same as cash for 6 months. :****:. You can't go wrong buying an enclosed trailer for your rig. Especially if your going to wheel alot more this year.
Pros;
you can lock it up at night Cons
Your wife if she goes will have a dry place to hang when it rains All your friends will be jeolous.
You dont have to park where you can see your rig when you eat
Your set up time between wheelin will be shorter.
If it starts to rain at an event you can pull your rig in your trailer.
You can sell tacos out of it.
No more packing tools in your truck then unpacking when you get home.
0% same as cash no money down from Wells fargo.
You can show hot chicks the inside.
You can put lettering on the side Ex; free mustach rides inside.
It can be used as a changing room.
Great place for storage and spare parts.
Girls like dark mysterious boxes.
Get a window option and wala an instant moving peep show.

You left off #1... Explaining that what you have is NOT A ****ING MUD TRUCK and you are NOT GOING TO A ****ING MUD RUN :gtfo:

bigsilly said:
You left off #1... Explaining that what you have is NOT A ****ING MUD TRUCK and you are NOT GOING TO A ****ING MUD RUN :gtfo:

Or listening to the story about going mudding in my uncles Cj5 with buckshot mudders, 'that sumbitch wuda gone anywear."

B Gillespie said:
Or listening to the story about going mudding in my uncles Cj5 with buckshot mudders, 'that sumbitch wuda gone anywear."
That is reason #2 :****:

B Gillespie said:
that sumbeech would go strait up a wall...

Matt O. said:
Thanks for the links guys, I am going to seach for trailers adn work all angles this week.

Matt. I am looking for a trailer. If you find one that meets my specs, I'll buy it and you can go to KOH with it. Call me if interested.

John Galbreath Jr. said:
Matt. I am looking for a trailer. If you find one that meets my specs, I'll buy it and you can go to KOH with it. Call me if interested.

John let me know what you are looking for. I have found a lot in GA that are made there from a trailer factory. Good prices and tons of options. You can build your own pretty much

Matt O. said:
John let me know what you are looking for. I have found a lot in GA that are made there from a trailer factory. Good prices and tons of options. You can build your own pretty much

22' + V nose. The reason for 22' is that is will be barely below the 65' limit with the RV.

All aluminum
5,200 pound axels
7' + ceiling height.

Like to haves:
finished interior and ceiling
cabinets in V nose.
102" wide body
Finished floor
Ducted for AC
110 volt lights
spare tire and mount

Here is my ideal trailer by ATC, Aluminum Trailer Company.

---------------

Trailer Type: 2009 ATC Quest Series Car Haulers
Color: Black .040
Width: 8.5
Length: 26.0 (22' + 4' V)
Height: 7.0
Axles: 5200# Torsion Axles
Number of Axles: 2
Model #: ATCQST8522TA3 $12,163.00

Standard Features:
FRAME
FULL PERIMETER ALUMINUM FRAME
ALL-TUBE CONSTRUCTION
TORSION AXLES
EZ LUBE HUBS
ELECTRIC BRAKES - ALL AXLES
GEL CELL BATTERY BREAKAWAY KIT
2-5/16" COUPLER
SAFETY CHAINS & HOOKS
2000# ZINC PLATED MANUAL JACK
16" O/C FLOOR CROSSMEMBERS
16" O/C ROOF CROSSMEMBERS - 1" x 3"
48" BEAVERTAIL
16" O/C WALL SUPPORTS
SMOOTH ALUM. RADIUS WHEEL BOXES
FLAT FRONT DESIGN

INTERIOR
ADVANTECH SUB FLOOR
FLOOR COVER IS OPTIONAL
ADVANTECH RAMP
ADVANTECH TRANSITION FLAP
OPEN STUD WALLS
OPEN STUD CEILING
(4) 5000# D-RINGS
WIRE GROMMETS
(1) ROOF VENT
(2) DOME LIGHTS

EXTERIOR
3" UPPER RUB RAIL TRIM
3" LOWER RUB RAIL TRIM
.030 ALUMINUM
COLOR COORDINATED RIVETS ON SEAMS
POLISHED FRONT VERTICALS
ONE-PIECE ALUMINUM ROOF
GRAY MOD WHEELS W/ CHROME CAP
36" SIDE DOOR - 405 SERIES
STANDARD FLUSH LOCK
REAR RAMP DOOR
GAPLESS CONTINUOUS HINGE
ALUMINUM BAR LOCKS
STAINLESS STEEL HASPS
7-WAY PLUG
24" HIGH ATP STONEGUARD
L.E.D. CLEARANCE LIGHTS
ST225/75R15LRD RADIAL TIRES
L.E.D. SLIM LINE BRAKE LIGHTS

Selected Options:
1 FASTLANE TAG PACKAGE $7,288.00
7' INTERIOR HEIGHT
UPGRADE TO 4" RUB RAIL FROM 3"
SCREWLESS EXTERIOR
POLISHED CAST CORNERS
STAINLESS STEEL VERTICALS
STAINLESS STEEL TOP RADIUS
FMVSS SIDE DOOR LOCK
POLISHED REAR HEADER
BLACK COIN RUBBER FLOOR
BLACK COIN RUBBER RAMP
BLACK COIN TRANSITION FLAP
SCREWLESS ALUMINUM WALLS AND CEILING
ALUMINUM WHEELS
8' UPPER CABINET
STRAIGHT BASE CABINET
UPGRADE TO DUAL SLIMLINE LED BRAKE LIGHTS
30 AMP BREAKER BOX W/ MOTORBASE PLUG
25' SHORE CORD
(1) EXTERIOR GFI PROTECTED RECEPT
(3) INTERIOR GFI PROTECTED RECEPS
(2) 48" RECESSED FLUORESCENT LIGHTS
(2) RECESSED EXTERIOR HALOGEN LIGHTS
BRACE AND WIRE FOR FUTURE A/C
ALUMINUM SKID PLATES
1 7000# DROP LEG JACK - TAG TRAILER $156.00
1 RV RECESSED STEP $59.00
1 SPARE ST225/75R15LRD ON SILVER WHEEL $157.00
1 INTERIOR WALL SPARE TIRE MOUNT $65.00
3 3" RUBBER RAMP DOOR BUMPERS (EACH) $39.00
1 4' FLIP UP COUNTERTOP MOUNTED TO WALL (MILL FINISH TOP) $358.00
1 UPGRADE TO 97.5" REAR RAMP DOOR OPENING - 102" WIDE BODY $995.00
UPGRADED FROM 90" STANDARD
BARLOCKS ONLY AVAILABLE
1 WINCH PLATE UNDER FLOOR - FOR FUTURE MOUNTING OF WINCH $39.00
1 4' WEDGE $618.00
Total Price: $21,937.00

John Galbreath Jr. said:
Now there is your deal Matt :dblthumb: