• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anybody have a an Enclosed Trailer I can borrow for KOH?

Matt O. said:
Damn John, that is a hell of a trailer. Looks a like a custom unit, I will look around and see

It does not have to be that nice. But is does have to have extra height, 5,200 axels. No more than 26' 10" overall (including tongue). And aluminum so I can tow it with my pickup loaded. Everything else it just like nice pepper.gif.

John Galbreath Jr. said:
It does not have to be that nice. But is does have to have extra height, 5,200 axels. No more than 26' 10" overall (including tongue). And aluminum so I can tow it with my pickup loaded. Everything else it just like nice pepper.gif.

You want me to call my buddy up at Lawrimore and see what he's got? He has been pretty good to me so far. Letmeknow. :dblthumb:

CHASMAN9 said:
You want me to call my buddy up at Lawrimore and see what he's got? He has been pretty good to me so far. Letmeknow. :dblthumb:

For sho. I have been looking everyday on eBay. But, have not done anything else.

CHASMAN9 said:

No kidding... **** I wonder if dood takes trade in's ! :woot: Id love to have a small enclosed that would accept my buggy :dblthumb:

Trailer companies don't give **** on trade ins. You will get twice as much money selling it on your own

Anybody? My cheap enclosed deal fell apart because a standard height trailer is not tall enough. 6.5 inches interior height means 6ft at the rear door. So that is a no go. I will need 6inches of added height which means custom built and not on a lot. This **** is killing me. Dropping 4.5k on a trailer blows for me since I will get hammered by :afro: on taxes and we are saving to hopefully have a baby this year.

I really don't want to spend the money, but I can get good use out of it and sell my other trailer. We may just be camping, sorry P but my taxes will really tell the tale for me. The weight of a trailer like that will kill fuel economy using it all the time. Most weigh about 3,000lbs. I think my current trailer is like half that.

No need to apologize to me dood.... Im down for whateva. Ill bring a bike cable and a pad lock for the fiddy when we arent at camp and lock the bitch to the trailer so we can rockout ! :driving: laughing1

I know you don't care, but I hate to make the sleeping bad and I don't wanna look like a band of gypsey's rolling up out there! molaugh

I think the S&N guys will end up having space for us in a trailer, plus we will camp by them and have access to their race support and pit crew. I think it will be all good in the end.

THis **** is getting crazy. Thought I had it all figured out then I find out I need a CDL to haul my trailer and then I will be over weight. So back to the drawing board. I am getting a Motor home so if you want throw in a few bones for a shower of something it is cool with me.

Toddy

I called Bobby @ Lawrimore trailers, $5500.00 and a couple of months for an enclosed trailer like John G spec'd. He gave me the number of H&B trailers who is supposed to have one possibly. I called, no answer. I will call back, oh BTW MattO I have already talked with John G regarding this as he is looking for one for himself. Iwillletyouknow. :cougar:

Toddy said:
THis **** is getting crazy. Thought I had it all figured out then I find out I need a CDL to haul my trailer and then I will be over weight. So back to the drawing board. I am getting a Motor home so if you want throw in a few bones for a shower of something it is cool with me.

Toddy

I will take you up on that Toddy! Thanks dude. Do you still have the 20ft enclosed that you are not going to use?

P said:
you have roller wheels and tires dood..... :dunno: Height shouldnt be an issue.
Or suck down the front with your winch and use a ratchet strap on the rear and let the air out of the tires.

CHASMAN9 said:
I called Bobby @ Lawrimore trailers, $5500.00 and a couple of months for an enclosed trailer like John G spec'd. He gave me the number of H&B trailers who is supposed to have one possibly. I called, no answer. I will call back, oh BTW MattO I have already talked with John G regarding this as he is looking for one for himself. Iwillletyouknow. :cougar:

You gotta be kidding me. $5500 for an all aluminum trailer, that has got to be for steel?

Latest posts