• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anybody have a an Enclosed Trailer I can borrow for KOH?

Cole, you need to practice your mexican shower. I have skin oily as fack so I am on the 2 shower a day plan too... but Mexi showah works good foh-reelz. :****:

CHASMAN9 said:
John Galbreath Jr. said:
22' + V nose. The reason for 22' is that is will be barely below the 65' limit with the RV.

All aluminum
5,200 pound axels
7' + ceiling height.

Like to haves:
finished interior and ceiling ( NICE CABINETRY)
102" wide body
Finished floor (BLACK AND WHITE CHECKERBOARD FLOOR)cabinets in V nose.
Ducted for AC (WITH AC)110 volt lights
spare tire and mount (RADIAL TIRES)

$8600.00 PLUS TAX.
2 WEEKS (give or take a day)
:cougar: :dblthumb:

When can we get together on this? Where are they? Will you go up there with me to get it handled? I think this would need to be done in person, just so there are no misunderstanding. I still don't know how they can do it for that and pay you your $7,500 commission!

John Galbreath Jr. said:
Guy is faxing me an option list. Hope to pull the trigger on this, this afternoon. Matt, we may have you a trailer.

You are the man! I called them just to price a non-pimped trailer and he was good but not as cheap as I have found. $4600 for a 20ft v-nose enclosed. He is a good guy, seems to have a good quality trailer also. If I ever buy it will be from him. Thanks again John and Gregg for finding him!

$4600 for a 20ft v-nose enclosed.
Damn thats a good price. Hell Matt, id be all over that. A wells cargo 7x14 goes for about the same. I'm picking up an enclosed 6x12 Monday, and I thought 2500 was a steal.

kid rok said:
Damn thats a good price. Hell Matt, id be all over that. A wells cargo 7x14 goes for about the same. I'm picking up an enclosed 6x12 Monday, and I thought 2500 was a steal.
Wish I knew, I got a 7' X 12' enclosed I would sell.

Matt O. said:
Did you seal the deal John?

Got the fax, cannot read it. Will try again tomorrow. But I am betting this is not an aluminum frame trailer. But it was faxed, then scanned by my office to PDF, then emailed to me at home. I may can read the original tomorrow.

John Galbreath Jr. said:
Got the fax, cannot read it. Will try again tomorrow. But I am betting this is not an aluminum frame trailer. But it was faxed, then scanned by my office to PDF, then emailed to me at home. I may can read the original tomorrow.

I really see no way that can be an aluminum frame trailer. It might have aluminum sides but an AL frame costs lots of $. It is all good, Joe has a buddy that said we can use his 20ft enclosed!!! :woot: :woot:

Matt O. said:
I really see no way that can be an aluminum frame trailer. It might have aluminum sides but an AL frame costs lots of $. It is all good, Joe has a buddy that said we can use his 20ft enclosed!!! :woot: :woot:

If it doesnt have any insulation in the top it will be like sleeping outside even with a heater. Just a heads up so you dont freeze in ther thinking it might be warm. Mine was colder in the trailer then outside B4 I put the insulation in the top.

Toddy

CHASMAN9 said:
POPS58, you still interested in a trailer? I left you a voicemail if you are still. thumb.gif

Yes,I'm sorry I got real busy today,my bad.I'll try to remember to give you a holler tomorrow.Thanks

Latest posts