• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anybody have a an Enclosed Trailer I can borrow for KOH?

Called Al with H&B. I'm gonna call John G. now. :dblthumb: Gonna cost ya'll for this super secret hook up though. :flipoff1:

P you can keep your 50 in our Trailer if you need to. Hell might even have room for you and Matt to sleep since it's just me Neal and Daniel.
Also I will gladly pitch in Money if someone will let me use there Shower. I am used to taking 2 showers a day. Call me a ***** all you want but Damn I like to have a shower at least once a day.

Our first trailer deal kinda fell through too.Can you check with your buddy on a basic 24' with 4300lb or 28' 5200 lb axle enclosed for Adam.Thanks Pops 205-369-8237

I am used to taking 2 showers a day. Call me a ***** all you want but Damn I like to have a shower at least once a day.
PussyPussyPussyPussyPussyPussyPussyPussyPussyPussyPPssPuPussysPussysyPussyPussyyussyPPusPussysyussyPussy

***** :flipoff1: :****:***** :woot:***** :flipoff1:

Pops/Adam, we need to just tow out there together and split fuel. Neither of us have enclosed, so at least we can save on fuel

bigsilly said:
Or suck down the front with your winch and use a ratchet strap on the rear and let the air out of the tires.

Yeah we have to suck down Kim and Droops buggy to get it in my trailer. Get the 20' if anything. When we load my trailer the rear is just in by about a foot and it rides good. Any shorter and I think you will have alot of tounge weight.

Matt not sure on the trailer yet. My FIL is over all the trucks at Pilot and he is gonna talk to his DOT buddies and find out what the deal is on the big trailer. So if I cant take the big trailer the enclosed and and the little goose will go.

This is about to drive me crazy. And I am the one that wanted to get everything done early.

Toddy

POPS58 said:
Our first trailer deal kinda fell through too.Can you check with your buddy on a basic 24' with 4300lb or 28' 5200 lb axle enclosed for Adam.Thanks Pops 205-369-8237

If you are aiming your question my way Pops, that will not be a problem as he is calling me back this A.M. with a price on John G's wish list and I will ask him then. He has shot me a verbal price so far and is almost scarry low. 2-3 weeks build time right now. But I will let you know what he says. thumb.gif

John Galbreath Jr. said:
Yea, maybe we can get a toofer deal, and Chasman can retire off the commissions.

Nice, daddy needs a new pair of shoes boots fotfo's.
i need to go to work for them and make a commission, I have sold enough of their trailers. They just have a good product at a good price.
$ = pepper.gif :cougar: :woot: :dblthumb:

They just have a good product at a good price.

I second that. Have bought several trailers form them and Bobby has always treated me well thumb.gif

Local trailer place by me are having a sale, plus I don't think you have to pay state sales tax being out of state. 770-887-8508

kid rok said:
Local trailer place by me are having a sale, plus I don't think you have to pay state sales tax being out of state. 770-887-8508

You will have to pay tax when you get it tagged in "your" state. I bought one in Alabma, and they did not charge tax. Then when I went to get the tag, I payed for the tag and tax on the trailer. It wasnt much IRC. Less than 200 for everything, in NC

Marty said:
You will have to pay tax when you get it tagged in "your" state. I bought one in Alabma, and they did not charge tax. Then when I went to get the tag, I payed for the tag and tax on the trailer. It wasnt much IRC. Less than 200 for everything, in NC
Yep, when I bought mine a while back I bought it in Alabama. When I got my tag in Mississippi it was like $160 iirc.

Yeah you get taxed on it regardless of state. If you buy it in state they can include the tax in the price. Thanks for all that have helped and offered ideas/support. Maybe John can get the pimp daddy built in time, if not we will just tow out with what we have and bunk up with the S&N guys. I still have one enclosed on the cheap I may go after, if my buggy can fit. If anybody else has a lead on a trailer to borrow post up. Thanks again for the help

John Galbreath Jr. said:
22' + V nose. The reason for 22' is that is will be barely below the 65' limit with the RV.

All aluminum
5,200 pound axels
7' + ceiling height.

Like to haves:
finished interior and ceiling ( NICE CABINETRY)
102" wide body
Finished floor (BLACK AND WHITE CHECKERBOARD FLOOR)cabinets in V nose.
Ducted for AC (WITH AC)110 volt lights
spare tire and mount (RADIAL TIRES)

$8600.00 PLUS TAX.
2 WEEKS (give or take a day)
:cougar: :dblthumb:

POPS58 said:

POPS, should have you a number today. Sorry, he was out shopping yesterday. thumb.gif

Cole said:
P you can keep your 50 in our Trailer if you need to. Hell might even have room for you and Matt to sleep since it's just me Neal and Daniel.
Also I will gladly pitch in Money if someone will let me use there Shower. I am used to taking 2 showers a day. Call me a ***** all you want but Damn I like to have a shower at least once a day.

I have a five gallon bucket with a wine spout that you can borrow for wonderful showers.

Latest posts