• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anybody wheelin next Sat. the 2nd?

Catabeagle

I'm gettin an itch, haven't been out in a while, I don't know my way around Elbe, Tahuya, or Walker Valley very well although I have been to all three places once with other folks, looking for some tour guides! Anybody rollin???:beer:

Nice to hear you will bo out in the trails again bud:awesomework: I can't make this trip but let's wheel soon

We might start earlier than expected I will have to get with our members.

From reading another thread it looks like you're going on the 1st and the 2nd?

Looks like a maybe for fresh snow as well.
Tuesday Night...Rain or snow. Snow level 2000 feet. Snow accumulation of 1 to 6 inches. East wind in the passes 10 to 15 mph.

Wednesday...Showers likely. Snow level 2000 feet. Afternoon pass temperatures in the upper 20s. Light wind in the passes becoming west near 10 mph in the afternoon.

Wednesday Night...Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers. Snow level 2500 feet. West wind in the passes 10 to 15 mph.

Thursday...Rain or snow likely. Snow level 2500 feet. Afternoon pass temperatures in the upper 20s.

Thursday Night...Rain and snow. Snow level 3500 feet.

New Years Day And Friday Night...Breezy. Rain and snow. Snow level 3500 feet.

Saturday Through Sunday...Rain and snow likely. Snow level 3000 feet.

Sunday Night And Monday...Cloudy with a chance of rain and snow. Snow level 3500 feet.

From reading another thread it looks like you're going on the 1st and the 2nd?

Looks like a maybe for fresh snow as well.
Tuesday Night...Rain or snow. Snow level 2000 feet. Snow accumulation of 1 to 6 inches. East wind in the passes 10 to 15 mph.

Wednesday...Showers likely. Snow level 2000 feet. Afternoon pass temperatures in the upper 20s. Light wind in the passes becoming west near 10 mph in the afternoon.

Wednesday Night...Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers. Snow level 2500 feet. West wind in the passes 10 to 15 mph.

Thursday...Rain or snow likely. Snow level 2500 feet. Afternoon pass temperatures in the upper 20s.

Thursday Night...Rain and snow. Snow level 3500 feet.

New Years Day And Friday Night...Breezy. Rain and snow. Snow level 3500 feet.

Saturday Through Sunday...Rain and snow likely. Snow level 3000 feet.

Sunday Night And Monday...Cloudy with a chance of rain and snow. Snow level 3500 feet.

No, our club will only be up there sat. Hillclimbing hillbilly's will be up there for a couple days they are some of my High School friends. We will be running with them on sat.

Between friday and saturday it sounds like Elbe will be a busy (no pun intended) place. Right now I'm trying to fortify myself and decide to camp for the night and wheel both days. Not sure yet, would be nice if someone else were stayin as well.

Anyone that brave?

I will be there Sat. 9am so I guess I will hook up with the WOW guys, don't know any of them, but if the Busy is their destination I'm going with them. I will have a co-pilot and possibly another buddy of mine with his rig. Looking forward to meeting some new people to wheel with:awesomework:

I will be there Sat. 9am so I guess I will hook up with the WOW guys, don't know any of them, but if the Busy is their destination I'm going with them. I will have a co-pilot and possibly another buddy of mine with his rig. Looking forward to meeting some new people to wheel with:awesomework:

I will see you guys at the campground. Looking forward to it.

I'll be there around 9 a.m., plan on hooking up with the wow crew also. I don't know anybody either but I'm gonna tag along, been awhile since I've been to Elbe.:D

I haven't been to Elbe since August of 08, could someone throw me a quick turn by turn direction off the Hwy once you get through Elbe? It may all come back to me once I get out there but a reminder would be greatly appreciated:awesomework: