• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Assault rifle discussion!

Got mine today! 2-25rd mags too. Sorry brokeit, gotta hang onto these, but I can get you one at the next gun show, if you don't mind paying $29.99 for it. That's what I paid...
2013-01-09193917.jpg

ibrokeit said:
Bought 9 25 rounders today:)

:woot:

I need to start buying more ammo and stop shooting mine. Sumbitch is too fun to shoot molaugh Think I'm down to just over 600 rds of .223 left. It's still semi easy to find around here. Had ppl text me last week when walmart and also a local gunshop got fresh shipments of .223 in, but I passed on them.

if you want tracer rounds gander mountain in florence has a several bulk ammo cans of it......its high as chit though. 820 rds for 560 or so.
they had 2 cases worth of 5.56 on the shelf saturday with a 10 box limit. I got 5 b/c the wife was on me at that many so i couldnt go the limit. Went back today and of course a bare shelf lol.
went to plan B and got 500 rounds of .45 auto . gonna go back tomorrow and get some .380 bulk and try and luck out and get some 223 if theres any out.

Walmart and gunshops around here still have it. The place I bought my AR's from has boxes of 50 for $30ea. which is a tad on the high side for standard brass, but it's still reasonable at Dekalb Sportsman & Pawn and Walmart in Fort Payne. I'll just wait and catch it as it comes in around here and buy a few boxes at a time. I've got a buddy that has on the upwards of nearly 10k rounds of .223 so if **** goes south, he'd prolly sell me a good chunk at a reasonable price. That's my fallback plan anyways molaugh

u seen the bulk ammo in the 55gal drum? thats the way to do it lol 12500 rounds for 5 grand. And get this there sold out.

i looked at va box of 223 i bought about 8 months ago.. 4.99$ for 50 ronuds.. wish i would have held on to them! i could be rich! :wtflol:

Just passing on if someone interested.....I was in Big Daddy Sporting goods yesterday in So. Pittsburgh (Al.) They had 5 AR15 mags for $40 each.

They also had a Remington 700 in .338 Lapua I was drool over.....Damn nice rifle!

went to gander mountain again today to get 250 bulk pack of .380 and there was about 500-700 round of 5.56 on the shelf so I got the 10 box limit and took to the truck and went back in and got 10 more plus the 380 ammo. Im done buying ammo unless a 1000 round can comes my way

Thanks guys - i got all I wanted tonight between academy and gander - I bought the last 250 pack of .380 auto they had, gander is a lil high on their .223 though

shoals outdoor is trying to get rich off the .223/5.56 they only had the green tip rounds for 20 bucks a box. And a pawn shop/gun shop was even higher sellin the green tip for 1.25 per round in bags of 25. Another pawn shop wanted 15 a box for the nomally 9-10 dollar boxes. Gander mountain was the only one that still had the normal price.
I feel sorry for all the people that have to deal with stocking the shelves and especially all the factory workers that are having to work long days to keep putting out the ammo.

Joc said:
shoals outdoor is trying to get rich off the .223/5.56 they only had the green tip rounds for 20 bucks a box. And a pawn shop/gun shop was even higher sellin the green tip for 1.25 per round in bags of 25. Another pawn shop wanted 15 a box for the nomally 9-10 dollar boxes. Gander mountain was the only one that still had the normal price.
I feel sorry for all the people that have to deal with stocking the shelves and especially all the factory workers that are having to work long days to keep putting out the ammo.

**** I don't, overtime is part of most any job and pays more than straight time molaugh

I want all you fellers to know, I walked into the wall mart today, walked up to the gun counter, seen a new colt 5.56 laying on the counter and just as I got to the counter the guy looking at it said"I'll take it" . I said ****! $1047.00. So I bought a s&w 22 instead $434.00 they said they hadn't had the colt 10 minutes. Always a day late and a dolly short.

halcat said:
I want all you fellers to know, I walked into the wall mart today, walked up to the gun counter, seen a new colt 5.56 laying on the counter and just as I got to the counter the guy looking at it said"I'll take it" . I said ****! $1047.00. So I bought a s&w 22 instead $434.00 they said they hadn't had the colt 10 minutes. Always a day late and a dolly short.

I went in last night and only bullets they had left was 22-250, 7mm mag, 30-06, .22 shorts, and some jacketed hollow point Federal .40's, and a few 12 gauge shells......that's it. Crazy!