• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Attn: Those going to Hannibal

B

bigsilly

Where is everyone planning on staying? I may also need to split a room with someone if possible.

bigsilly said:
Where is everyone planning on staying? I may also need to split a room with someone if possible.
I have dropped the ball here. I am fine with crashing in my car or camping, but will get a room and share it if need be also.

I heard it was in the flood plain for the water to be there by this weekend. Hopefully it will not be underwater

I'm down for whatever I gotta see what my dad wants to do hopefully I get him to drive since we r pickin up axle from teh bones thumb.gif dunno if i'll stay at this point.

Matt O. said:
I heard it was in the flood plain for the water to be there by this weekend. Hopefully it will not be underwater
Never thought of that, but if I were a betting man I think it will be good to go. Water will be down by then. Already went down 10+ feet here since the weekend

EDIT, and rob you are coming ****er. If not LMK so I can ride down instead. That axle can sit in my drive for as long as you want for all I care

I did not think about the flooding issue either. We are 4 weekends away though. Chris and Rob, let me know if you guys want to get a room. I may go ahead and book one any way.

bigsilly said:
I did not think about the flooding issue either. We are 4 weekends away though. Chris and Rob, let me know if you guys want to get a room. I may go ahead and book one any way.
I am game to share a room.

I will keep an eye on things since I am closest and keep y'all posted in this thread. thumb.gif

Bones said:
Never thought of that, but if I were a betting man I think it will be good to go. Water will be down by then. Already went down 10+ feet here since the weekend

EDIT, and rob you are coming ****er. If not LMK so I can ride down instead. That axle can sit in my drive for as long as you want for all I care

I AM coming...

... ****er...

I just don't know if I b stayin the night. I may stay the night and have the bike in the bed so he can do his day trip thing and I can mozy on home Sunday after some brews with you hooligans... thumb.gif I'm game to share a room I'd say 85% sure at this point I can talk to old man and see what's up and that'll help me figger some things out... thumb.gif

From what I've seen there,If the comp PIT is flooded that would be some DEEP ****.Where the PIT is at its pretty high ground.The old part of the city would flood before it would.I don't think there is a problem there.We would have heard from Tom by now.See youns there.

Ok, I will book a room for myself and Bones, Rob if you decide to stay then that is mo better.

Yeah, look forward to seeing you and Adam again Pops. thumb.gif

bigsilly said:
Ok, I will book a room for myself and Bones, Rob if you decide to stay then that is mo better.

Yeah, look forward to seeing you and Adam again Pops. thumb.gif

big silly and bones "pushing it back Vol. 2" man we can make us some money! :flipoff1:

We are staying at the Hannibal Inn. Bones you better get on it. Kelly told me that you got him and Michelle a room. I think he was counting on that.

InDaShop said:
We are staying at the Hannibal Inn. Bones you better get on it. Kelly told me that you got him and Michelle a room. I think he was counting on that.
I will call tonight unless Bsilly already covered it. I can call and get another no problem

Not called yet. Was getting ready to. Now I need to make sure I have a spooning partner. :flipoff1: