• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Attn: Those going to Hannibal

MUCHADO said:
Joel is staying with us Peter... you may give Skillet a shout and see if he'll split a room with ya.. I don't have his # nor do I think he frequents the board much so maybe Ricky can help ya out with his #.

I think they are out of rooms with 2 full size beds so you guys may have to split a king, but I'm sure he's good for it.

Stop that **** Rob

ROFL :flipoff1: :flipoff1: ;D

I got a room, that's all I care about. The rest of you can fight over Peter's peter. I'll be knockin back the high life.....errr I mean the Lone Star Wyatt brings me. thumb.gif

Bones said:
I got a room, that's all I care about. The rest of you can fight over Peter's peter. I'll be knockin back the high life.....errr I mean the Lone Star Wyatt brings me. thumb.gif

Yes sir Lone Stars it is

Shoot, if I can get in touch with someone before they haul out...I'm there to introduce myself to everyone.

Peter said:
Shoot, if I can get in touch with someone before they haul out...I'm there to introduce myself to everyone.

You could always parachute in.....

P said:
I think thats code for buttsects ! :eek:
THOSE AREN'T PILLOWS!
1.jpg

If I get off my ass this weekend I will brew up my fat tire and have a keg on ice in Hannibal for all to try/drain. LMK if people are interested. Otherwise it's Lone Star and High Life ninjas

$2/cup :dunno:

bigsilly said:
I am not into the different types of beer. What kind of beer is it?
So no need to make it is what you are saying? :flipoff1:

One of the most requested additions to our lineup of beer kits, this is not your typical amber aleâ€"patterned after Belgian-style pale ales, which might be described as slightly less bitter, more fruity versions of English pale ales. Our Phat Tyre kit is copper-red with a fruity, slightly spicy aroma and flavor that comes from a combination of yeast and hops. A blend of caramel and Victory malts creates a sweet, toasty, bready character that lingers from the aroma through the finish. Make sure to stash a six-pack for yourself, because this one's a crowd pleaser.

There's talk of myself and JRich crashing this race in the Bimma...

we need a small trailer for the fitties though laughing1

P said:
There's talk of myself and JRich crashing this race in the Bimma...

we need a small trailer for the fitties though laughing1
Fitties can stay at home this trip. Hotels and I hear the park is not a fan at all.