• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Attn: Those going to Hannibal

bigsilly said:
Yup, that be the dates. So are you staying with Kelly?
If they would have answered I was going to reserve 2 rooms. Should cover all of us no??? I'll still stay with you sugar tits if ya want. loller.gif

Bones said:
If they would have answered I was going to reserve 2 rooms. Should cover all of us no??? I'll still stay with you sugar tits if ya want. loller.gif

You know I do not want to make Dv8 mad. :flipoff1: But yeah just go ahead and get two rooms if you are calling anyways.

P said:
Any Bama dicks making the trip ? I may be down for a carpool- roadtrip a thon. :dunno:

We can take the new car if u'r willin to split the gas.. A 3rd man would make it even better...

I will swing by and pick you up. I bet you are much cooler off the internet. Call me and we will find a place to meet.

601 672 1987

wngrog said:
I will swing by and pick you up. I bet you are much cooler off the internet. Call me and we will find a place to meet.

601 672 1986

I got your voicemail, but I left my number with you Joel.

Bones said:
got 2 rooms, 2 beds each, pool side, $64/night. thumb.gif

BADASS, WISH I WOULDA WAITED, THEY WERE $75 A NIGHT WHEN i BOOKED. **** fawk stupid caps lock, screw it I'm yelling at you guys.

blacksheep10 said:
**** right bones, my wife's gonna have to show tits for this favor, isn't she :drinkers: spit'n'erbutt
damn, I'm getting excited. now just need the buggy done laughing1
ummmm YES! s'all good man. this will be another great race weekend.

wngrog said:

601 672 1986

Wow, this just brought tears to my eyes. molaugh molaugh

Tom has been busy pushing on the levies down there with the rest of his crew. I don't think there is an issue at the park of flooding. If anything, the roads from IL would be the problem. I can't wait to get back there again. We had some good times this weekend and were trying to talk some more people into running XRRA.

Joel is staying with us Peter... you may give Skillet a shout and see if he'll split a room with ya.. I don't have his # nor do I think he frequents the board much so maybe Ricky can help ya out with his #.

I think they are out of rooms with 2 full size beds so you guys may have to split a king, but I'm sure he's good for it.