• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Attn: Those going to Hannibal

I think there will be enough room for 2 compressed airshocks..
But i'm a cheap greedy bastard.. soo.. some compensaton will need to be worked out...

CheapJ7 said:
But i'm a cheap greedy bastard.. soo.. some compensaton will need to be worked out...
How about you do it for what you owe Kelly.

InDaShop said:
How about you do it for what you owe Kelly.
HARDBALL! :woody:
hardball01.jpg

CheapJ7 said:

Seriously it is two fawking air shocks.....

Somebody bring him a cookie

laughing1 hardball .... thats funny as **** Bones !

I think Wyatt nailed that one in the ol head though... :flipoff1:

You know what the difference in a BMW owner and a Porcupine is ??

Porcupines have the pricks on the outside.... :flipoff1:

Fawk u guys.. :flipoff1:
And I only Cheated Kelly out of 1 Cent.. ;D

I'll haul the shocks.. No prob...
But i expect at least a bootlegged lonestar out of the deal.. :drinkers:

My new plans are show up Friday night crash somewhere (truck or give bones ho-tel monies if thur is room) pick up axle and leave hannibal about 3PM because I have a friend's bachelor party Sat evening in KC... So It'll be a half-race-day for me... See you fuggers there.

MUCHADO said:
My new plans are show up Friday night crash somewhere (truck or give bones ho-tel monies if thur is room) pick up axle and leave hannibal about 3PM because I have a friend's bachelor party Sat evening in KC... So It'll be a half-race-day for me... See you fuggers there.

Lame.

MUCHADO said:
I'll take some extra tasty lame with a side of **** soup. :flipoff1: I am sure there will be room....see ya there

I am out friday morning and will be there before tech I imagine. I need to map out the location. Anyone have GPS cords, that'd be fawesome

I hope CheapJ7 gets some mapquest or some ****... I dont know when we are going to get there all I know is we arent leaving until mid to late afternoon on Friday... So we will see you bastards around 3am in the moanin worst case scenario laughing1

Not lame... I've been to how many rock races?? I'd probably bail on the race if it wasnt for picking that axle up... :flipoff1: Truth hurts sometimes.. DOH.

P said:
I hope CheapJ7 gets some mapquest or some ****... I dont know when we are going to get there all I know is we arent leaving until mid to late afternoon on Friday... So we will see you bastards around 3am in the moanin worst case scenario laughing1
Oh this sounds like a recipe for a kelly style road trip. :flipoff1:

Nah, Kelly would have an un finished rig on the trailer and 40 thousand commitments so he was sure he wouldnt get a chance to have any fun or get any sleep.

Alls we gotta do is make it there and back... simple is better/ cheaper. thumb.gif plus we have a 3rd party DD if/when it goes down hill since we are talking about me and JRich here.... :flipoff1:

( Lay is supposed to be rollin with us last I heard )

hannibal rocks is ~5miles south of Hannibal, MO on hwy40/61

hwy changes names - some call it 40 others 61

if your heading from the south the park is IMMEDIATELY north of spring creek - it's a creek that passes under the hwy - little bridge

If you heading from the norther the park is IMMEDIATELY south of Injun joe's campground

when you see either of those things get off at the next chance you get - it's not an exit just a side road with access to the hwy