• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Attn: Those going to Hannibal

P said:
I hope CheapJ7 gets some mapquest or some ****... I dont know when we are going to get there all I know is we arent leaving until mid to late afternoon on Friday... So we will see you bastards around 3am in the moanin worst case scenario laughing1

Last year Jamie, Amie and I rolled into Hannibal Days Inn at like 3am, then woke up at 7 to get to the comp. It was a loong race day.

oh its on the west of the hwy

and it's in the valley at the bottom

when you're getting close just keep an eye out at the bottom of each of the hills

going north you'll want to be in the LEFT lane and start slowing down BEFORE the bridge so that you can make the turn and not have to stop traffic suddenly. that's with a trailer though you bimmer and bike guys might have better brakes :flipgotcha:

I've got UofA orientation in Tuscaloosa till 5:30 on Fri. so
Another hourafter that to pick up P N lay...

We may make it by Daylight... :flipoff1:

CheapJ7 said:
I've got UofA orientation in Tuscaloosa till 5:30 on Fri. so
Another hourafter that to pick up P N lay...

We may make it by Daylight... :flipoff1:

HOLY CHIT... are you serious !! :eek:

Just hope you three can make it safe and sound there and back!

PLEASE be responsible! ;)

Oh, wait... we are talking about P, Jrich and Lay here... :popcorn: This should be interesting.

Ambo said:

Oh, wait... we are talking about P, Jrich and Lay here... :popcorn: This should be interesting.
Pffft! Why do you even worry anymore.

Ambo said:

I've only not made it home safe one time... and I was being a dumbass I know. Luckily JRich wont let me do donuts in the bimmer on terrace's in open fields without a helmet thumb.gif

P said:
I've only not made it home safe one time... and I was being a dumbass I know. Luckily JRich wont let me do donuts in the bimmer on terrace's in open fields without a helmet thumb.gif

Wear you seat belts also ALL THE TIME! All nighters can be scary if everyone starts to crash out and leave one poor fool to drive.

P said:

Damn i hope not...

But u never Know :drinkers:

I've got full coverage soo..
"If you wreck it you better total it" ;D

P said:

Once my (_!_)

Blessed to be alive, Cracker!