• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Baddest Trail Rig in the Southeast.

cannt break axles
cannt overheat
rides all weekend effortlessly.
can be beat on or not and still does well
comfy, recovery, tools, etc

basically its the guy in your group who never breaks and plain just works.

Re: Re: Baddest Trail Rig in the Southeast.

bbone said:
cannt break axles
cannt overheat

So whoever it can be most like JohnG?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

bbone said:
cannt break axles
cannt overheat

And takes the hardline just for fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bbone said:
cannt break axles
cannt overheat

This would be interesting to see, breaking and overheating will slim the field. And a good trail rig don't need a time limit. 3 shots your done.

Chuck Norris takes the hardline and makes it look like a speed bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Baddest Trail Rig in the Southeast.

onepieceatatime said:
So whoever it can be most like JohnG?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
That's what I've been thinking this entire time.
Bobby Morris always seems to have tools and useful things on his wagon.

So if we're basing this off comfort, reliability and capability. All jokes aside, I nominate TonyB. As Patrick Holmann said "It flat out goes every where he points it. Mainly because every time he parks that thing, it's set on dig."

The Luke said:
So if we're basing this off comfort, reliability and capability. All jokes aside, I nominate TonyB. As Patrick Holmann said "It flat out goes every where he points it. Mainly because every time he parks that thing, it's set on dig."

And he didn't have t pay what a house costs to drive it and it has a beer cooler and tool box.

TBItoy said:
I'd say Big Sam's yellow buggy/bronco has probably seen more trail miles than basically anything else around

That's the damn truth. He ain't skeerd to be hard on it either. I watched him climb crack head at GMP on 3 bald 44" TSL's (driver rear was flat). It was 2am, he started with air in all 4 but lost the rear, looked at us and said "let's see what she'll do on 3!". Climbed out the top. Had to be one of the most impressive climbs I've seen.

kmcminn said:
I'm about to lock you out of this thread. Go back to random thots. :flipoff1:
Uncalled for.

Redneck is best.
Something about not racing-racing.

Is that better?

bbone said:
cannt break axles
cannt overheat

Mines comfy and has tools but the rest not so much.

wizzo said:
If you set up cones, isn't it considered a comp????? Kidding, it sounds like it could be a good time.

IMO, I like how the Red Dot guys, some of the AZ guys, Justin Keilman, etc. just go out and wheel with their buddies and bust some nasty trails. Some of them are virgin ground or not many have made it type trails. The whole Trail Breaker idea is cool to me.

Unfortunately, it seems like on the east coast, all we get are "bounty hill" climbs. Personally, I'm not into it. Big rocks, nasty trails, sign me up.

this. Sand Hollow/trail hero is badass. toughest wheelin I've done to date. sign me up for hard trails and large rocks anytime. definitely not a bounty hill kinda guy.

The whole time i was reading this the only thing i could think of was atomic ridge, rail trail, and rattle rock at windrock in one day on the same tank of gas and who ever has pulled the least amount of cable and still has a nonbroke rig at the end is the winner ;D :****:

Latest posts