• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Batman Will

Status
Not open for further replies.
Batmobile Will said:
Have not posted or commented on anything for over 2 weeks I was hanging out over in Facebook tell a buddy of mine asked if I seen the post on hardline about me braking . That's when I tryed to come over answer some questions but when folks want to take it a different way I don't mind running my head to
The only time he gets held down and kicked for being an insufferable person is in threads where someone else starts it, someone cracks on him, he clicks thread with his name, tries to defend his position with poor punctuation/grammar/etc, others jump on and it goes from there. This thread looked like obvious bait after the last thread took the exact same path. Not saying the OP had that in mind, but we are well aware of what brings this out. There were several months of quiet, why was this necessary?
I don't claim to take sides nor do I care either way on this deal. People often come off wrong via text. Maybe he is a bad guy in person, there are stories to back both sides of that one. Who cares. Its the internet. He was fairly calm, positive, upbeat, wasn't attacking people etc for quite some time. I get that some have an axe to grind, go to FB and be an asshole there.
Don't get it, but will read most of it as always, often shaking my head.

I didn't want to start a **** storm when I started this but I had a feeling it would go that way if batman responded the way he does... When I say "junk" I don't mean it as junkyard ****... I call everything junk even when it's a 6 figure rig.

With that said I only wanted a real reason why he was breaking so much, he talks down to everyone on facebook so I couldn't get an answer from him on there. I got my answer and so did everyone else. He was the one that started the whole put you $ where your mouth is... I personally think his buggy does good for him building it

Batmobile Will said:
Some people just not worth responding to , I'll leave it at its none of your business what I'm running and if you think you can beat my "piece of ****" sign up for the next race instead of your girlfriend having to drive for you :flipoff1: Tom has you Oct 31 see you there , and I don't need your money or your buggy so I'll just bet you for your pride !!!!! Looser has to write a blog on how great the winners buggy is :rolf:

Last post in this thread, my IQ had dropped enough from this already.

Couldn't care less about racing, anyone that knows me knows all I want to do is trail ride and have a good time. I typically try to avoid the events in general, too many dumbasses and not enough riding. I let Jessica race my buggy before hers was finished because she enjoys it, if it wasn't for her you'd probably never even see me there. You said let's line em up for $$$ let's line em up. Ain't no one writing a blog because the winner has to follow through and we've all seen your writing capabilities.

johneddie said:
He's currently in 8th place. Respectable but attitude pretty much kills any respect for the standing. Just my opinion...

Batshit doesn't care about winning, just finishing with a decent time while saving the rig and then he waits for attrition to take place. Most of the time that's enough to place high in the points as long as you go to all the races. I've seen half the field DNF on trails my girlfriend's Dad has climbed in his $500 XJ on 34" Swampers :****: If he does well he loves to tout his "built not bought" BS but if he gets smoked well then it's all them high dollar buggies bla bla bla. He likes to have his cake and eat it too.

Here's the Bat going for the win
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE4zc_khYs0&feature=youtu.be

tbacon38 said:
YOU ALL ARE JUST HATERS

LMFAO!!!

Why does this thing keep breaking them RCV's???

turdmobile.jpg

I'm sorry. I'm juss PILING on. But that's only cause I was gone say hey at AOP and you turned and walked the other way when I walked up.

So, you keep talking about no one on this thread races you... have you stopped and thought about your own statement? Really. As in, no other racers are on here bantering with the "fans". Famous people get brought up here all the time. But they are busy, and not defending their honor on the water tower. Don't respond to this.... just think about it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts