• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Batman Will

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a fan of bounty hills, tearing up my buggy on something I know I'm not gonna win...but line up to drag race for money's I can handle! How much money we talkin though, I don't think we have a whole lot of horsepowers, somewhere between 500-600ish... :driving:

Re: Re: Batman Will

Batmobile Will said:
All right guys talked to RCV we are building a new 14 bolt with 40 spline RCVs !!! Thanks for y'all concern I feel privileged that I got so many people worrying about me :rolf: xoxoxoxo
What knuckles/outers are you going with?

Batmobile Will said:
All right guys talked to RCV we are building a new 14 bolt with 40 spline RCVs !!! Thanks for y'all concern I feel privileged that I got so many people worrying about me :rolf: xoxoxoxo

Cool story man, can't wait to see the world's first built 14 bolt made by RCV... Hopefully it holds up to your 280hp, should considering a hp60 would have no troubles

Batmobile Will said:
But will say we will be going with big bells

Dang, you do that and get with ol Andrew at 40spline.com and get you some NeverLift rear goods for a 14b and you should never have any problems thumb.gif

TBItoy said:
Dang, you do that and get with ol Andrew at 40spline.com and get you some NeverLift rear goods for a 14b and you should never have any problems thumb.gif

I garunfawkingtee ya Dobosh would not sell to him. :****:

k_tiddy said:
and before I get a reply of "my buggy beat your buggy at this race"... I'm the last person who cares about beating anyone at a race (except I like when I beat Nathan thumb.gif ) now that's good **** right there!

So chips, dips, chains and whips does it for ya Katie? :flipoff1: I thought I saw some blood trickling through his shirt. molaugh

TBItoy said:

Ha he should definitely get some NeverLift goods from Andrew. All I ask is that he take a selfie with Andrew and post it on here for all of us to see.

CHASMAN9 said:
So chips, dips, chains and whips does it for ya Katie? :flipoff1: I thought I saw some blood trickling through his shirt. molaugh

50 shades of Tidwell, red room and all! Nathan enjoys every second of what I do to him :****:

Hahaha Katie been here for 6 posts and already laying the smack down

Well this tech thread really went to Hell overnight. :( Oh well maybe the next one will be better.

Every time I hear of a girl named Katy, I think of this.
65124c3c4dce4e41b5c2b5ab12852c83.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Im down for lining up for $$$ just name the place and time. AOP has plenty of fields to drag race in if that's what yall are talking about. I am building an entire new front housing for mine right now, give me 2 weeks and I will be read. This working 60-70 hour weeks puts me behind on getting it done sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts