• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Batman Will

Status
Not open for further replies.
Batmobile Will said:
See I try to be nice and answer some questions for y'all but then you have a jack ass just want to talk **** , hey if you think you have more HP then me line them up and bring some $$$$

You've had several takers but I haven't heard anything else from you. How much money you talking, enough for a $5 fill up box from KFC?

redneckengineered said:
You've had several takers but I haven't heard anything else from you. How much money you talking, enough for a $5 fill up box from KFC?

I'm down for some EBT KFC

:****:

bwahahahaaaaaa

I couldn't resist

Batmobile Will said:
I was talking to you I was not talking to the world your the one running your head !!! of course I can't beat a big block with 700-800 hp on flat ground , but the stats show I can if its on a hill ,js

Wasn't running my mouth, go back and read what I said. This thread was talking about axle breakage, I simply asked how much power you were running because before I knew you were running the shittiest Dana 60 possible I was trying to figure out why you had so much breakage. You love to talk about how you compete with the high $$$ buggies on the cheap, I seem to recall you posting about your "junkyard" motor at some point. But now for some reason you want to act like you got a super double secret decoder ring engine and act all hard about it. So, which is it?

And I'll line up with you any time, we ain't racing for pinks because no one wants that POS but I will take your Obama lunch money and use it to start my campfire later.

For the record, here's what I said. And I see you still have not mastered the use of that tricky period.

redneckengineered said:
Something ain't right, your motor is basically stock correct? I know a lot of guys including myself running a lot more power and stickies and have no where near that kind of breakage and we ain't easy on our stuff. Also please try to learn to use periods, your posts are like stream of consciousness from a special ed kid with severe ADD hopped up on meth and mountain dew.

Batmobile Will said:
I was talking to you[size=10pt][size=10pt].[/size][/size] I was not talking to the world[size=10pt][size=10pt].[/size][/size] You[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]'[/size][/size]r[size=10pt][size=10pt]e[/size][/size] the one running your head !!! [size=10pt][size=10pt]O[/size][/size]f course I can't beat a big block with 700-800 hp on flat ground, but the stats show I can if its on a hill[size=10pt][size=10pt].[/size][/size]

thumb.gif

Batmobile Will said:
I was talking to you I was not talking to the world your the one running your head !!! of course I can't beat a big block with 700-800 hp on flat ground , but the stats show I can if its on a hill ,js

You irritate the piss out of me (I am sure that is what you are going for, so I guess you've won) . Exactly like was posted earlier, you are so proud of building on the cheap and junkyard blah blah blah, but in the same breath you act like your motor is so ****in' sweet that little Timmie Cameron goes to bed at night staring at a poster of you on his ceiling...

You have got to be a democrat :eek:

Batmobile Will said:

Out of curiosity, what are the stats? I went to SRRS webpage but the list is too small to read and no way to click it and enlarge it.

rpf500 said:
Out of curiosity, what are the stats? I went to SRRS webpage but the list is too small to read and no way to click it and enlarge it.
He's currently in 8th place. Respectable but attitude pretty much kills any respect for the standing. Just my opinion...

Batmobile Will said:
Remember you made the call out to line up for money, I am simply answering the call. Sorry I don't run SRRS, I ran one race because it was at one of my favorite parks and any chance I get to go I try my best.
Lets just go on a trail ride and have some fun, come down to Aetna or lets go to Harlan or I have some private land in the smokies we can go to its a killer place. Hell you pick the place and lets go, I will line up with you on any hill of your choosing. Remember I need 2 weeks to build my new front axle and I will be ready.

Batmobile Will said:
I guess I don't understand what attitude you would like me to have when people are talking **** about me ,calling me names , calling something I worked hard to build a POS :rolf: just curious
oo

Boo fawking whooo. you brought it upon yourself. I have a pos I have built from scratch I call it a pos. Most of my friends call it a pos. It's the attitude man

Batmobile Will said:
I guess I don't understand what attitude you would like me to have when people are talking **** about me ,calling me names , calling something I worked hard to build a POS :rolf: just curious

I'm sure somebody worked hard to build a Yugo, but it's still a POS

Re: Re: Batman Will

Batmobile Will said:
Guess I'm just one hell of a driver to have some of the finishes I've had in this buggy
Might be.

Minimize breakage and your odds will probably go up :thumb:

b0a868993218bd50f2a29bf6fe079cf8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.