• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

BATSHIT WILL SUCKS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: RCV PERFORMANCE SUCKS!!!!!!!

You sound like a dumbass :****: :flipgotcha:

What are you asking?

You can't figure out how to get the joint in the knuckle?
Ball in the boot?
The inner shaft is stuck in the spider gear? Is it a open carrier welded?

Help us help you!

I has a mini spool up front. The bell will not fit into the knuckle. On there youtube video it makes it look easy because the chunk side of the shaft is not inside the splines so they can move it enough to slide it together. No ADAM not a dumbass!

I pull my knuckles off to do mine.

smurfy90 said:
I has a mini spool up front. The bell will not fit into the knuckle. On there youtube video it makes it look easy because the chunk side of the shaft is not inside the splines so they can move it enough to slide it together. No ADAM not a dumbass!
Bell won't fit into the inner c or through the hole in the knuckle?

And I had to get a hammer and screw driver to knock the inner out the tolerance is so close. Couldn't do that with a mini spool though.

BUG-E J said:
I pull my knuckles off to do mine.
Cant with a d44. Balljoints will not go back together.
https://youtu.be/rp4RKNluDTk

al1tonyota said:
Bell won't fit into the inner c or through the hole in the knuckle?
Watch the video I linked and then go back and look at top pic.

What bug e j said. I had em on a hp44 u gotta drop the ball joints and put it in then re install ball joints all while holding Ur mouth just right. It's a pain forsure. Good luck.

They have finally answered the phone. They are going back to them. ECGS will have his business now. Also makes no sense on how the inner shaft got stuck in so good with it just slid in by hand.

al1tonyota said:
In your top picture it appears your knuckle is still on the axle assembly?
We removed the knuckles also. The bell is in the way of the ball joints going back in. The problem is resolved. There going back to rcv

smurfy90 said:
We removed the knuckles also. The bell is in the way of the ball joints going back in. The problem is resolved. There going back to rcv
:dblthumb: good job!

Batmobile Will said:
I've not had any problem with RCV they have warranty Anything that I have broke and doing study's now trying to find out why I'm keep braking them top customer Service and I've never heard of a off road shop that could not Clarence a toy axle to put in a RCV

Toy axle?

Status
Not open for further replies.