• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

BATSHIT WILL SUCKS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read that before he bought them. This is a 74-79 knuckles are smaller

rednecklights said:
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/toyota-tacoma/1114098-waggy-d44-rcv-dos-donts.html#/forumsite/21027/topics/1114098

It looks like rcv is taking back a product that you have put a hurting on it actually makes them look like a stand up company to take back a damaged product ... I'm on the fence on products that are a huge pain to install .... But I bet if you would have researched a little more before diving in you wouldn't have had to fight them so bad. I'd run the crap out of them
See my first post! :rolf:

rednecklights said:
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/toyota-tacoma/1114098-waggy-d44-rcv-dos-donts.html#/forumsite/21027/topics/1114098

It looks like rcv is taking back a product that you have put a hurting on it actually makes them look like a stand up company to take back a damaged product ... I'm on the fence on products that are a huge pain to install .... But I bet if you would have researched a little more before diving in you wouldn't have had to fight them so bad. I'd run the crap out of them
What is research?

You women ****ing kill me. I actually like BMB Will on the internets in most threads. In person he might suck, but I've yet to see the defensive crybaby come out. I'm appalled at what some can't figure out with some measuring, thought, planning, etc.
I think the important thing here is that our gov't officials still suck, a few of you guys can legally marry each other now, rednecks are proud to fly a racist symbol (he said sarcastically,) and we are ****ed with the Pacific trade, Russia, moral decay inside the borders, ***** ass entitled kids raised by spineless ***** ass parents who just want it "better than they had it" for their kids.
Good thing we have a good company like RCV around so we have some positive things to talk about.

blacksheep10 said:
You women ****ing kill me. I actually like BMB Will on the internets in most threads. In person he might suck, but I've yet to see the defensive crybaby come out. I'm appalled at what some can't figure out with some measuring, thought, planning, etc.
I think the important thing here is that our gov't officials still suck, a few of you guys can legally marry each other now, rednecks are proud to fly a racist symbol (he said sarcastically,) and we are ****ed with the Pacific trade, Russia, moral decay inside the borders, ***** ass entitled kids raised by spineless ***** ass parents who just want it "better than they had it" for their kids.
Good thing we have a good company like RCV around so we have some positive things to talk about.

molaugh :wtflol: X1000!

what exactly is this thread about anyway? Batman makes RCV's not fit papa smurfs troll mobile? sounds like he knowingly bought a product that wouldn't fit the parts combo in his axle and he's pissed at Will? don't get it

zjtrey said:
what exactly is this thread about anyway? Batman makes RCV's not fit papa smurfs troll mobile? sounds like he knowingly bought a product that wouldn't fit the parts combo in his axle and he's pissed at Will? don't get it
It's the Kindler gentler hardline. You can't come right out and say things you have to start one way and come in with a curveball. See smurfy looked like he was gonna do something stupid just to bash a good company but his original intentions were to hate on batmobile. John g is slacking lately so it's easy to pull the wool over his eyes.

Maybe John G has already blown his head off,like the rest of us have after reading 2 post into this abortion of a thread.

All I know is I like Kevin and I don't like Will... The fact that Will can make a phone call and rcv falls all over themselves to help him doesn't make them look any better in my book :****:

Couldn't have said it better. Not to mention what a Fukin joke it is to get those axles to work apparently. That **** IMO. But Peter pop off did not have to throw his "my 14 yr old will do it for you" comment knowing he was :stir: Plus who wouldn't rather talk about that moron rather than the FAWKIN country going to ****?? Hell I'm tired of walking around thinkin bout all the depressing bullshit our country does and how we are all ****ed!! I get it, we are ****ed!! If there's nothing we could do and it's over for America why the hell we keep beatin the piss outta this dead horse?!?? .. if a dipshit loves to stir the comments up.. I say, stir on fuk boy!

Is it hard to get them to work? I've only installed 3 sets, 2 on a 60 and one on a JK Rubi 44 front. I've had no problems, but I've not done the ones that are hard apparently. I'm not defending a company per se, but at the same time you hear more good than bad about them, and my personal experience has been positive.

Beerj said:
Wow, can't believe I'm the first to say this but... :popcorn:
,,, Ive been so wrapped up in reading... i totally forgot to throw out the :popcorn: ,, but YES :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :spin: loller.gif -

Now continue,, why and where did the hate start?

I'm not going to bash Batboy because that **** just gets old. But I will say this about RCV. I put them in my HP 44 and yes they were a total bitch to install and take back out, BUT when mine broke on the first trip with in a week I had a new one on my door step. I have a buddy that can have his installed in just a few minutes but it takes me a little longer.

When did this board turn from riding and racing? I stopped posting on pirate for that reason and came here. This board was about riding and cutting up with friends not completely trashing someone. Yes the other batman thread did make me not like him as a racer but hell it got his name out. IDK just my .02

zjtrey said:
dam tape measure didnt lie :dunno:

blacksheep10 said:
Is it hard to get them to work? I've only installed 3 sets, 2 on a 60 and one on a JK Rubi 44 front. I've had no problems, but I've not done the ones that are hard apparently. I'm not defending a company per se, but at the same time you hear more good than bad about them, and my personal experience has been positive.
By no means don't get me wrong, I want a set so bad I can't stand it. I was referring to that article I read from pirate that was posted.. In a nut shell there was a ton of grind-check, grind-check, etc etc, not to mention all the other things he did to get them in.. I can 100% assure I would fuk somthIng up. I almost find it hard to believe that they make axles that hard to install.
Obviously they are the best axles, and that warranty must be one hell of a peace of mind! I guess I can keep dreamin.. Cause my broke ass won't have any soon.

Why not just ctm's if they are so much trouble? Approx, the Same strength/price/warranty right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts