• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

BATSHIT WILL SUCKS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neal3000 said:
Why not just ctm's if they are so much trouble? Approx, the Same strength/price/warranty right?

Doesn't Yucon have a lifetime warranty? With superjoints? Everything but the caps?

BUG-E J said:
It's the Kindler gentler hardline. You can't come right out and say things you have to start one way and come in with a curveball. See smurfy looked like he was gonna do something stupid just to bash a good company but his original intentions were to hate on batmobile. John g is slacking lately so it's easy to pull the wool over his eyes.

Oh holy **** that got me nearly in tears laughing

poolman said:
Doesn't Yucon have a lifetime warranty? With superjoints? Everything but the caps?

Yeah but ctm and rcv are way stronger, a warranty doesn't help you during a race

kushKrawlin said:
By no means don't get me wrong, I want a set so bad I can't stand it. I was referring to that article I read from pirate that was posted.. In a nut shell there was a ton of grind-check, grind-check, etc etc, not to mention all the other things he did to get them in.. I can 100% assure I would fuk somthIng up. I almost find it hard to believe that they make axles that hard to install.
Obviously they are the best axles, and that warranty must be one hell of a peace of mind! I guess I can keep dreamin.. Cause my broke ass won't have any soon.
My guess is that they are using one bell size for all axles of that series, and the clearances on a certain make from way back was smaller. Just a guess.

poolman said:
Some people don't like breaking

BUG-E J said:
Some people don't like breaking

Just asking, so if I plan on getting hard core I need to sell my junk and buy ctm or rvcs? Great news

muddinmetal said:
All I know is I like Kevin and I don't like Will... The fact that Will can make a phone call and rcv falls all over themselves to help him doesn't make them look any better in my book :****:
Thanks Tyler! In the video it said that the axle shaft was supposed to stick out 7/8'' past knuckle centerlilne. These stuck out 1.25''. My brother originally wanted to use yukons and superjoints and I talked him into RCV because all we heard was good things about them. Parts for drive flanges was wrong also. But After all our issues they are returning them so that is what makes my brother happy. The RCV rep told my brother that the wagoneer axle is the hardest one to install. And even if they went in and for some reason needed to come out you would have had to cut the ball joints out to get knuckle off. Before I started this thread they would not return or answer his phone calls. Problem resolved!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the reason for the hate on Will is his negative comments and not even seeing this in person. Bet he or his 14 year old couldn't get them in either.

I put some RCV's in a Yota Mini Truck axle. What a PITA. Grind, test fit. Pull out, grind, test fit. Lots of this. Tolerances are tight on all their axles. Ask KMCMINN how easy his install went on a 60. I don't know many people that hate on RCV, but I do fully understand the comments about this being the hardest set due to the knuckle size. I'm not saying I wouldn't still be grinding and fitting if I hadn't finally got mine in. But if the Waggy 44 is the hardest one, I wouldn't have had the patience to get them together.

smurfy90 said:
And the reason for the hate on Will is his negative comments and not even seeing this in person. Bet he or his 14 year old couldn't get them in either.

Takes a big man to hate on a 14 year old

lowbudgetjunk said:
I put some RCV's in a Yota Mini Truck axle. What a PITA. Grind, test fit. Pull out, grind, test fit. Lots of this. Tolerances are tight on all their axles. Ask KMCMINN how easy his install went on a 60. I don't know many people that hate on RCV, but I do fully understand the comments about this being the hardest set due to the knuckle size. I'm not saying I wouldn't still be grinding and fitting if I hadn't finally got mine in. But if the Waggy 44 is the hardest one, I wouldn't have had the patience to get them together.

Please tell me they aren't like that going in a 60!!?? Noooo! ???

Nah. If u get stupid like numbnuts that don't like breakin **** then yes. But that's just silly. I have dam stock inners, spicer joints and yukon outters with yukon drive slugs, and knock on wood so far everything's been good. And I promise I have as much, actually more fun than some ding dong breaking **** all the time. Hell naw. But I guess thats Wats cool about this HOBBY, everyone's different. I try not to break ****. But there has several times I had told myself "there's no dam way I'm backing down this bullshit". And had to mash that **** for a few minutes Prob. All is good. Still that piece of mind. But yes yukon offers that warranty.. Which I'm seriously considering, ESP knowing Dave would stand behind it. For us lame, sorry, non "racers" ...
Ya know.. The ones that pull Ur **** back to the truck Jonny. Bahaha dork

kushKrawlin said:
Nah. If u get stupid like numbnuts that don't like breakin **** then yes. But that's just silly. I have dam stock inners, spicer joints and yukon outters with yukon drive slugs, and knock on wood so far everything's been good. And I promise I have as much, actually more fun than some ding dong breaking **** all the time. Hell naw. But I guess thats Wats cool about this HOBBY, everyone's different. I try not to break ****. But there has several times I had told myself "there's no dam way I'm backing down this bullshit". And had to mash that **** for a few minutes Prob. All is good. Still that piece of mind. But yes yukon offers that warranty.. Which I'm seriously considering, ESP knowing Dave would stand behind it. For us lame, sorry, non "racers" ...
Ya know.. The ones that pull Ur **** back to the truck Jonny. Bahaha dork
I got tired of breaking the yukons. I would have to pay for a new one and then wait a week to get a new one then send the broken one back. Then you wait up to 2 months to get refunded. I would rather just not break

lowbudgetjunk said:
If you had to grind that much the housing was bent bud! I've been there too! Ive had two housings they just slid right in with no grinding and one that I prob had to take off 1/8"!

kush first off mashed on it for minutes? That's the weed talking. Slows **** down more like a few seconds. Second love ya man and your rigs bad cloud of titties and all buuuttttt. Ya baby it. Just a lil. But hey you don't break a lot. My **** barely moves keep
It up tch fab! I'm on your waiting list. And waiting and waiting. And waiting.....

Re:

Mush first off mashed on it for minutes? That's the weed talking. Slows **** down more like a few seconds. Second love ya man and your rigs bad cloud of titties and all buuuttttt. Ya baby it. Just a lil. But hey you don't break a lot. My **** barely loves keep
It up tch fab! I'm on your waiting list. And waiting and waiting. And waiting.....

Cause they always on a snack break, must have the munchies in the shop

Man Yall are crazy!!! Hahaha. I ride. I dont mash it every second , hell theres no point. And Ok, I do baby it. But dam man I'm broke. And love ridin! And hate breaking ****. And there was a trail at Choco last time we rode that we had a time with. Bad part was I went after Jonny dug to China and put a rut 4 ft deep on the other. Side of the ledge. Drue knows. He's the one that lied to me about it not being bad!? Hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.