• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

BATSHIT WILL SUCKS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine required no grinding at all but getting the boot over the bell was hard. But it has to be like that to keep water out. It wasn't hard enough to bitch about. I love their product. Customer support is great also. I would recommend their shafts to anyone.

kmcminn said:
getting the boot over the bell was hard. But it has to be like that to keep water out.

There is a trick. Take a plastic wire tie and stick between the metal and the plastic boot. Then put on boot and pull wire tie out. This is just enough to allow the air to vent, easily slides on.

JohnG said:
There is a trick. Take a plastic wire tie and stick between the metal and the plastic boot. Then put on boot and pull wire tie out. This is just enough to allow the air to vent, easily slides on.

Out of hibernation I see. Thats good advice for whenever this ninja gets real axles and real RCV's I guess.

JohnG said:
Boots was never the problem. The bell was to big to fit in the knuckle

Re:

I heard he was going to hand out free hpo fab stickers at the Halloween ride.

Re:

Goddamn, I missed a lot lol Trent told me they wouldn't work but jeez

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Yep!

Attachments

• tmp_17298-10805484_632296450215164_828952905_n-1671774261.jpg
    tmp_17298-10805484_632296450215164_828952905_n-1671774261.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 209
JohnG said:

Holy **** this is a great tip. I've done several 60 sets, biggest PITA is always getting the boot over the bell for me. I'd liken it to putting a newborn baby back in the mother head first.

If you're complaining about RCVs though then I don't think you can be satisfied. They make a great product at a great price and have great customer service.

Status
Not open for further replies.