• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Beadlock Wheel Talk

War-Jeeper

Mailbox Killing War-Ho
So I picked a new set of BFG red label krawlers and i want to get a second set of wheels for running these instead of swapping them over to my Allied's for summer then switching back to IROK's in the winter aka a pain in the ass!

Im trying to figure out what the best beadlock wheel is for these tires i.e. least amount of inner bead burp and stuff like that :cool:

Im not opposed to spending more money for a better wheel :awesomework:

I know my old skool steel TR's have held up great but all 4 of them have a lil bend in them. If I was to replace them I would definitely go with some nice alum TR's since they seem to really hold up well.

for diy wheel..

For the cheaper fellas out there like me who want to do diy, go with total metal innovations! They work awesome and i believe them to be of good quality:awesomework:

Build it off road makes some good weld ons too, they even have the zip nuts on the back side and are pretty reasonable.

Other than that, a good set of steel allieds will never do you wrong.

Some good info.........

I cleaned it up and brought it back.....

Thanks Mike, much appreciated :awesomework:

TR for me too

10-4

I haven't had any issues at all with my allieds.

Have those currently and for some reason they just dont seem to like my Irok's the ring wont stay torqued down for some odd reason not sure what the deal is. They have also had the tires changed on them quite a few times so could be wearing out the threads in the wheel itself hmmm

I know my old skool steel TR's have held up great but all 4 of them have a lil bend in them. If I was to replace them I would definitely go with some nice alum TR's since they seem to really hold up well.

I know lots of people like their TR's they are pricey but work good and look damn good too. :cool: time to get a savin lol

For the cheaper fellas out there like me who want to do diy, go with total metal innovations! They work awesome and i believe them to be of good quality:awesomework:

Build it off road makes some good weld ons too, they even have the zip nuts on the back side and are pretty reasonable.

Other than that, a good set of steel allieds will never do you wrong.

Im really not looking at doing weld on's had em before just not my thing :cool:

More DIY info...D&J Customs also does the DIYs, and are of impecable quality at a very reasonable price...Have now done a few sets of DIY's from him, and have had really good luck with them. In fact, most every DIY you see in our club has been his rings...couple them with the right wheel to prevent inner bead loss, they are tits... :awesomework:

I have ran TR's, Champion, H-1s, and Walkers, that being said there are alot of companys out there that build quality beadlocks these days as compared to 10 years ago when there was only a few that built a quality product. That being said, I prefer TR's or Walkers. Just my opinion.

All the ones I've done have not had any anticoning rings, but that's not to say he doesn't already have something for that...Maybe he'll chime in...And even if he doesn't, that's an easy remedy...:awesomework:

I have ran TR's, Champion, H-1s, and Walkers, that being said there are alot of companys out there that build quality beadlocks these days as compared to 10 years ago when there was only a few that built a quality product. That being said, I prefer TR's or Walkers. Just my opinion.
I Have a set of Walker's and must say they are nice...And its very true about what you said. There are a lot of quality wheel builders out there, and if one is willing to save the coin for 'em, I'd go TR's mainly because they are local...:awesomework: