• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Bend-tech pro

Hellbilly

Anyone here have Bend-tech pro?

I'm stuck on a part I saved as a part # and I need to modify it and can't figure out how to edit the part now.

I read thru the user guide and can't figure it out I'm new to this program HELP!

Thanks

I figured it out! I just got frustrated earlier and walked away for awhile and came back to it and had it fixed in no time. This is a pretty cool program real user friendly.

When I get done with what I'm drawing up I'll post a pic.

My plans are to draw up a few diffrent "stingers" for the front of my car to give me an idea on what I want.

Post em up, i've got BT PRO but i usually get discouraged before i get an assembly made, i end up using it for one peice at a time. I really neeed to sit down and hammer it home one of these days so i can get my $$ worth from it.:corn:

Let's see what you've got

R
Post em up, i've got BT PRO but i usually get discouraged before i get an assembly made, i end up using it for one peice at a time. I really neeed to sit down and hammer it home one of these days so i can get my $$ worth from it.:corn:

Let's see what you've got

When its done I will.

I've had it for maybe 1 1/2 years and never really used it. I did the tutorial
(Sp?) A few time's just to get the hang of it. After that its dumb how easy it is to draw something.

Last edited:
I think I have had it for about 2 weeks and already have a chassis designed. It is really user freindly, maybe I will start a build thread when I get all my tube. :awesomework:

I think I have had it for about 2 weeks and already have a chassis designed. It is really user freindly, maybe I will start a build thread when I get all my tube. :awesomework:

Post a pic of your chassis design :awesomework:

Last edited:
How do you copy and paste a picture from there. The only way I could think of would be to print a copy in shaded mode then scan it back into my computer.

How do you copy and paste a picture from there. The only way I could think of would be to print a copy in shaded mode then scan it back into my computer.

use the print screen button to copy your current screen as you see it, then paste it somewhere and save it. There's your picture.

CTRL + Print Screen = copied screen

paste in MS paint, and save as

host on photobucket, and here you go.

untitled-2.jpg

Here it is, I still have some smaller internal stuff to add(seat mount framework and such and an X behind the seats but I have a little more figuring to do for that stuff. Should be in the 100"-105" wheelbase. Might not build this one but who knows I was just messin around with it and fell into a good deal on some dom so...

2ennajt.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, I was gonna go for the jeep hood/grill and skin the sides, we'll see everything changes when you start messin with it:redneck:

You might want to rethink your lower belly cross tubes. Not sure how you planning on bracing them but things like to slide better if you keep them running front to back.

Bendtec Pro is cool, You just need to remember it wants you to do things in certain orders and it will cooperate. :cool: