• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Best CONCERT you've ever been to?

Back in the day I went to lots of concerts. I'd have to say Joe Cocker was prolly my favorite but the Temptations put on an awesome concert as well. Also saw 3 Dog Night, Chicago, Exile when they did rock, the Jackson 5, Diana Ross and the Supremems, Chase, Kenny Rogers back in the very early 70s b4 he went country. etc.

It was great. Jamey Johnson is an all American badass for sure. He did a few of his songs then he sang "The Ride," "I saw the light," and "My homes in Alabama." the entire placecwas packed and everyone went crazy when he started each of these. Kid Rock was good but not as good as Jamey to me.

benfowler87 said:
It was great. Jamey Johnson is an all American badass for sure. He did a few of his songs then he sang "The Ride," "I saw the light," and "My homes in Alabama." the entire placecwas packed and everyone went crazy when he started each of these. Kid Rock was good but not as good as Jamey to me.

I am going next month to see them. I will have to listen to Jamey Johnson, I have no clue who he is.

InDaShop said:
I'd like to see your reaction at the same time you came toe to toe with a 10' gator in the wild :eek: I screamed like a bitch and ran like a fruitcake!!!
the way it was told to me (by you) was that you were looking into a dark storm grate and letting your eyes adjust to what was on the other side, when he decided to do the turbo launch wiggle and gone thing, and you screamed like a girl and ran, at 200 decibels. You said there were hackey sacks and frisbees hitting the ground for 1/2 mile :flipoff1:
I'm not saying I wouldn't have done the thing :flipgotcha:

wontwork said:
Not my favorite band but I took my wife and mom to see Black Eyed Pees. Was very suprised when they started the show

The black eyed peas were just known as the peas until chuck norris heard their music :afro:

benfowler87 said:
If you like country music you will love him.
Not a huge fan of country music. I like Zac Brown, Taylor Swift, and a few others. And I like some of the old country like Hank Jr., Willie, Waylon, George Strait, and Johnny Cash.

CheapJ7 said:
Now it all makes sense.... :flipoff1:
Shut it Jew boy :flipoff1:

onetoncrawler said:
Hank Jr. was the best i had ever been to - 2.5 hours of rockin out (he was NOT DRUNK that night ;D)
Kid Rock is probably second favorite

Fixed it for you :****: