• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Best CONCERT you've ever been to?

Re:

Went to a Korn concert and Staind opened up for them before they were really big. Ended up really liking Staind better and still follow Aaron Lewis a little. Not real big on his country stuff.

Went to a Metallica concert one time and they didn't show up. They got stopped and, I think it was the drummer, just happened to have a little dope.

Re:

Hank3 at the Valerium in Knoxville

Cross Canadian Ragweed played a free students only concert at TTU while i was in school on the back lawn and it was badass. Then they went to a local bar and took over the open mic and played for several hours there.

That's my top 2

Re:

TBItoy said:
Hank3 at the Valerium in Knoxville

Cross Canadian Ragweed played a free students only concert at TTU while i was in school on the back lawn and it was badass. Then they went to a local bar and took over the open mic and played for several hours there.

That's my top 2

Hellsssss yes! :woot: CCR is in a small group of my all time favs. I've seen them live 3x (before they split.) Some great memories and great times. most of the band is still together now as "the Departed"

I saw all the 80s hair bands Cinderella Poison motley Crüe def leopard warrant bullett boys winger
White snake. All the big ones in 88 &89& 90. ACDC is my all time favorite. Metallica back in the day.
After marriage country music shows mostly. Tim Kenny rascal flats. George strait. I like the atmosphere
only bad show ever was ZZ Top and Aerosmith. Steven Tyler came out musta broke a hip or something
only sang like 2 maybe 3 songs and was done

Re: Re: Re: Best CONCERT you've ever been to?

85buggy said:
I saw all the 80s hair bands Cinderella Poison motley Crüe def leopard warrant bullett boys winger
White snake. All the big ones in 88 &89& 90. ACDC is my all time favorite. Metallica back in the day.
After marriage country music shows mostly. Tim Kenny rascal flats. George strait. I like the atmosphere
only bad show ever was ZZ Top and Aerosmith. Steven Tyler came out musta broke a hip or something
only sang like 2 maybe 3 songs and was done
I went to ZZTop also, bout 6-7 yrs ago. I bout fell asleep. We actually left early.

Also slept through Eric Clapton several yrs ago.

Whiskey Myers
Tool
Neil young
Seen a ton of bands but those three are prob my favorites.

I have seen over 200 rock & metal bands, & AC/DC blew them all away. I will be going to see them on next year's tour even if they're all in wheelchairs :****:

Re:

Waylon Jennings my grandmother got me back stages passes because his tour bus came through the restaurant she worked at. I still love his music today and his sons Shooter but everyone I hear the Dukes of Hazard theme I think of meeting him. He was lit and as a four or five year old I was like wft.... but I had fun!

I don't give a **** what anyone says, Michael Buble put on the best show I've ever been to. Keith Urban was a close second. Pretty sure any dude that walked into that concert got laid within 10 minutes of leaving it.

Re: Re: Re: Best CONCERT you've ever been to?

mckeddie said:
I don't give a **** what anyone says, Michael Buble put on the best show I've ever been to. Keith Urban was a close second. Pretty sure any dude that walked into that concert got laid within 10 minutes of leaving it.
Maybe we should all buy tickets to that show and take women from cl.....hahahaha

mckeddie said:
. You should had plenty of bitches to pick from at a Keith Urban concert, probably about 50 dudes in the whole place.

Chevelle
Avenged Sevenfold - (2)
Three Days Grace
Bullet For My Valentine
Halestorm
Lamb of God
Decapitated
Stonesour
Art of Dying
Asking Alexandria

Of those, Asking Alexandria, Avenged Sevenfold, and Lamb of God put on the best shows. Always wanted to go to a Killswitch Engage show, but never have been able to make it when they tour around here.

I like the smaller venue shows as well. Seen some good shows at 8 Seconds Saloon here in Indy. Jackyl with some co workers about 10 years ago was a good time. Saw Jake Owen there about 5 years ago & he was really good. BlackBerry Smoke and Drake White at the Murat Theatre. Drake White is one of the most passionate musicians i've ever seen live. The most surprising was probably Hootie and the Blowfish. Saw them a couple years in a row for free at the annual bbq fest downtown. They were great. Three Days Grace with Breaking Bejamin was a good show. Godsmack flat rocks live. My all-time favorite is Kid Rock. Seen him more times than I can count & never gets old.
Also saw Garth Brooks in his prime at Roberts Stadium in Evansville. Priceless. The crowd noise alone was enough to make the hair on your arms stand up.

Re:

TheViking said:
Waylon Jennings my grandmother got me back stages passes because his tour bus came through the restaurant she worked at. I still love his music today and his sons Shooter but everyone I hear the Dukes of Hazard theme I think of meeting him. He was lit and as a four or five year old I was like wft.... but I had fun!

That's just badass! Im jealous..

Re:

TheViking said:

x2 on bein jealous. I've always been a huge fan.

1. Garth Brooks- like him or not the dude is an amazing entertainer
2. Jamey Johnson- seen him open up in a local bar here in Ohio for Rhett Akins. We hardly knew who he was at the time but after the show I got to meet him and have been a huge fan ever since. This was before he had the long hair and beard.
3. Hank 3- Ive never been to a more intense concert and I left after 4 hours because of work, he hadn't even gotten into his heavy metal stuff
4. Blackberry Smoke
Next on my gotta see list is Sturgill Simpson, his recorded stuff is on a whole different level from anything I've ever heard and I've had a couple people tell me it's even better live.

Led Zeppelin at Tuscaloosa in early 70's and Ozzy at Nashville in mid 90's were the best until I see BABYMETAL live (2015 I hope).

A Day To Remember. 8)

Patooyee, I know you posted that a few years ago, but the story about Warped Tour sounds terrible. Exactly why I never wanted to go, even though there has been tons of bands over the years I would generally like to see. Too many dumbasses shoved side by side in the 100 degree heat.