• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Best Homeowners Chainsaw

Stihl ms 211

Lightweight
Good on fairly big trees or just trimming small stuff

I love mine

as ya said, anything Stihl....

I personally have 2, one of the smaller ones like ya mentioned with the easy start and "tool less" chain tensioner....great for around the house and ease of use...

my other one is a Farm Boss with a 22" bar for larger projects and trail clearing thumb.gif

l8r, John

Stihl for sure! Ive got a few different sizes from a 09 all the way to a 066. Just dont let ya down when you need them

Stihl r husky I have and use both never fail always there when needed the sthil seems to rev a little faster than the husky I have from 009 to ms 390 and the 141 to the 370s n huskys

sthil ms290 good saw for money husky 346 more money light weight pro saw we have around 60 saws in my tree service 346 with a 16" bar is bad ass and hold up great

I also have a tree service, and I have just about got all my saws swapped out to Husk. I used Stihl for ever but seems like there smaller saws aren't what they once where.. I started having a lot of problems out of them and that was the reason for the swap. I just don't have problems out of the Husk. Saws . Just my 2 cents!!

honky kong said:
I also have a tree service, and I have just about got all my saws swapped out to Husk. I used Stihl for ever but seems like there smaller saws aren't what they once where.. I started having a lot of problems out of them and that was the reason for the swap. I just don't have problems out of the Husk. Saws . Just my 2 cents!!
ha, I was just going to post the same. Also look in your area for whats easiest to get serviced and supported. I live in a Stihl vacuum I guess, and thus have a couple Husq's now.
For a home saw, anything that you can run mix w/ fuel Stabil in it, and no matter if the saw sits for 6 months or 12 months fires up in the 1st 5 pulls is legit.

kmcminn said:
That is why I prefer Stihl. My weed trimmer cranks up on 4 pull everytime. I'm not sure about Husky but I know Stihl are sold locally.
well its normall on the 2nd, but sometimes I'm a retard and flood it right off the bat :flipoff1:

MS290 stihl have had it for 9 years now and only one carb lots of chains it will take a 16- 20" bar

Husky 345 is my go to saw. My second saw is a Husky 340. Starts and runs like a top. Hands down best saws I have ever had. :****:

My Husqvarna saws have done me well. 22 trees from the tornado and a whole lot of hedges and saplings.

kmcminn said:
That is why I prefer Stihl. My weed trimmer cranks up on 4 pull everytime. I'm not sure about Husky but I know Stihl are sold locally.

Basch Brothers has Husqvarna's .....I think AK Rentals has Stihl now.....may be wrong on that last one