• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Best place to buy Gopro

I would hold out. The Hero4 will be released in October, so the price of the 3 should drop. I am going to get a Hero3+ Black when prices drop.

Speaking of, I need to find all my Hero2 stuff and sell it.

rednecklights said:
I searched for a while the other night.

cheapest place I found new was Amazon- white edition$199 shipped.

craigslist had a few in North ALA , that'd save a few bucks.

It really pains me to say this, but Black edition or nothing! Wouldn't waste my money on the white.

They are pretty tight on their pricing. If you get it at target and have a target card you can save 5%. I agree on getting the black it's pretty awesome.

ibrokeit said:
But they wouldn't look near as good next to my yeti...
Hahaa. Classic !! That was awesome.. I was looking also on eBay the other night, I got so frustrated with all of the different packages and prices that I gave up... Although I did see quite a few other action cams.. Going to do some more research and read reviews. I honestly can't stand to watch the video of Camera hanging from a vehicle, but I imagine I would not mind watching it if it was my footage. :woot:

kushKrawlin said:
Hahaa. Classic !! That was awesome.. I was looking also on eBay the other night, I got so frustrated with all of the different packages and prices that I gave up... Although I did see quite a few other action cams.. Going to do some more research and read reviews. I honestly can't stand to watch the video of Camera hanging from a vehicle, but I imagine I would not mind watching it if it was my footage. :woot:

I want one to take to Ireland/Europe with me next year.
BUSTED KNUCKLE GOES TO ICELAND | GoPro Selfie

Thanks guy's. I would've never checked Walmart I don't have yeti so I might not be cool enought for one? If someone will buy my house maybe I can afford to go wheeling again!

The Hero2 may not be as good as the 3, but it takes better video and pics than most people know what to do with. Saw one last night with accessories for $50 on ebay.

Showed that BK video to my wife and now I gotta find out details of that trip. We both gotta go now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would look for a used hero 3 black edition. They should be coming down in price with the release of the new one.