• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Best Place to Get Trailer?

laughing1 molaugh

btw , the indians always call me Buddy ... its HEEEEEEEEY BUDDY(non red dot) really loud when i walk in, super nice guys but only thing i can afford to buy there is beer. dang fuel is 30 cents higher there than anywhere else.

or one of the places i get diesel the guy (wheres the red dot) talks really low and mysterious, really creepy :wtflol:

**** the Camel Ridin Cock Suckers, I DO NOT trade with them. Dont bitch about the prices if you do, communist bastards :gtfo:

Dwalk said:
**** the Camel Ridin Cock Suckers, I DO NOT trade with them. Dont bitch about the prices if you do, communist bastards :gtfo:

I have some dot head Indians for customers. A few are really good to work with, but most are not. They are always complaining and trying to work the system. I cringe when I see their number pop up on the caller id.

I know what you mean. I had one tell me I had the job and to come by at 6:00 to pick up the start check. I get there and he tells me that he got a lower bid and I could have the job if I could beat the other guys price. Needless to say I didn't get the job and I lost my grass cutting account with him. His loss my gain. I can't work for free. They have no loyalty, and if Jo Blow can do it for a dollar less they will go with him.

I sit right next to one at work 50 hours a week. He's interesting to say the least.
Dont drink, smoke, gamble, like strip clubs or eat meat. So no ****, I spent a week with him in Vegas for work last year. Comedy central, I didnt change my ways!
And I took him through a 1/2 mile wide dust devil just outside Searchlight, NV in a rental car at 75mph, that scared him so bad he didnt say a word for 3 hours. :eek: Sandblasted that car, less than 500mile on it Buick

I find they are very loyal friends, but they dont associate $'s with friendship, they keep that **** fully seperate. $'s is business, and thats all.

Oh and I thin it matters if they are North Indians or South Indians, the north ones are the bad ones from what I gather. South ones are more British influenced and have higher morals and values. The northern ones are heathens!

InDaShop said:
Oh and I thin it matters if they are North Indians or South Indians, the north ones are the bad ones from what I gather. South ones are more British influenced and have higher morals and values. The northern ones are heathens!

TRUTH.

I could derail with a civics lecture, but will spare myself and everyone else. I'm done with culture for the day; time to pack up the books and GTFO the library.

keep an eye out around construction sites, they usually don't lock them up that great, easy to get at night, also sometimes you can get lucky and find one on the side of the interstate that just needs a tire or something. also it's REAL fawking easy to register them as home-made just take all the stickers, tag, etc off.....now if you want to get pimp then go find yerself a boat trailer (EARLY sat morning at a lake boat ramp there's tons of them) and just weld some ramps off the back- BANG! badass trailer for your rig

Latest posts