• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Best Steak Ever thread

Ribeye at The Grizzly House restaurant in Banff, Alberta. 24oz and Medium.

bbone said:
Hunter's Pub & Steakhouse. Near Hamilton Ga. Cinder block building. Bring your own drink in a cup of they have beer/wine. You might see Dan Amos the AFLAC CEO or Jeff Foxworthy or me! Ribeye And be sure to get a plate of fried lobster tails The peanut butter pie is the **** too.

This is what I'm talking about!

Re: Re:

tonybolton said:
Now we're talkin.

I likem where a good Vet can bringem back to life. 8)

Tony just likes his meat with a lot of juice!

The Regas Steak House, in Knoxville when they were open, had damn good prime rib

Re: Best Steak Ever thread

Anything from Cherokee steakhouse in Lebanon, Tn. It helps that it's five min from my house.

money_pit_yj said:
Mine is probably a ribeye from Cattlemens at The Stockyards in Ft Worth or a bone in ribeye from Stoney River in Franklin TN. Both cooked rare

Cattlemen's Club is definitely a place to have a slab of red meat if you're close. :eat:

Jduck said:
One of the best if not the best ribeye I've ever had was at wildcatter ranch in Graham TX.

My grandparents took me there right after it first opened. Definitely a top notch place to eat and have a cold beer in the evening at sunset. :dblthumb:

Re:

http://m.opentable.com/restaurants/chops/14989?rid=14989&restref=&ref=

Chops FTW. Wear a jacket, tie and some nice slacks or don't go.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Who dafuq are you to tell me how to dress. :flipoff1:

Is that the same chain of chops that all over the south and owned by the same folks that own Connors?

Chisholm lake way down on the back side of dyersburg tn right on the Mississippi River is the best steak a man can get!!! And I've ate steaks from all over the U.S.

And there is a place in Hickman ky called hubs that has a really good steak and the best blackened oysters I've ever had.

Re: Re: Best Steak Ever thread

pholmann said:
Who dafuq are you to tell me how to dress. :flipoff1:

Is that the same chain of chops that all over the south and owned by the same folks that own Connors?
Dunno. Never have I ever eaten better 50 dollar mashed potatoes. Steak moo'd and fell apart on my fork. Asparagus was delicious and the best glass of wine to date. Your wife gets it. Send her to talk with mine while I eat a delicious meal. You can valet in your mom jeans :p

Re: Re: Best Steak Ever thread

lowbudgetjunk said:
Dunno. Never have I ever eaten better 50 dollar mashed potatoes. Steak moo'd and fell apart on my fork. Asparagus was delicious and the best glass of wine to date. Your wife gets it. Send her to talk with mine while I eat a delicious meal. You can valet in your mom jeans :p

tickle tickle with a stick. lol :popcorn: :stir: :driving: :driving:

TacomaJD said:
Connor's Steahhouse at Bridgestreet in Huntsville, AL has some prime beef if that ain't too far from you!

7358e134afae41b8b744899c54dd2188.jpg

Bingo.

tommy450r said:
Chisholm lake way down on the back side of dyersburg tn right on the Mississippi River is the best steak a man can get!!! And I've ate steaks from all over the U.S.

And there is a place in Hickman ky called hubs that has a really good steak and the best blackened oysters I've ever had.

I completely forgot about Chisolm Lake. Difinitely a top notch steak! Unique setting as well

TacomaJD said:
Connor's Steahhouse at Bridgestreet in Huntsville, AL has some prime beef if that ain't too far from you!

7358e134afae41b8b744899c54dd2188.jpg

The people that own Connors and chop house restaurants lives across the street from my sister. She says they are extremely nice, down to earth folks. Says Halloween at their house is good ****. They give the kids king size candy bars, a drink, and a game then they have a bin for adults with adult beverages. Gonna have to borrow the nieces and nephews for Halloween this year. Lol.

Not to bring up another chain and they can be hit and miss but the Outlaw Ribeye (bone-in) at Longhorn is usually pretty good for a chain. Have to order it atleast medium though because it is always very rare next to the bone at mid rare. I can handle it as rare as it wants as long as the blood is cooked out.

Conners is prob the best steak I have ever had from a restaurant.