• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Best thing ever...

zukimaster

Hold my beer and watch this!
Ok, maybe I'm the only one here that didn't know about these things, 84turbotoy ( Burt ) showed me these, rubber gloves that you can work in that will not tear and are chemical and gas resistant, you can get them at Napa, bought some today and used them to take my front end apart, let me say how great it was messing with all that greasy mess and pulling off the gloves and hands are clean!

98ced30e322013e07d6dc0cc9fa1125f.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

How much was them out of curiosity? I recently ran out and ordered some more on ebay. Different brand but still 6mm nitrile black gloves 100 pack, $13 free shipping. Tattoo artists use them too.

I got hooked on gloves a couple of years ago. Before that I could not stand to do mechanic work in gloves. Tried the thin blue ones at first and they split like a cheap condom. Then I found some branded as Raven, these things are amazing. I have snagged them on cut off zip ties and bolt head and the still don't tear. One pair can last a day if cleaned up and not turned inside out when removed.

Just saw the pic. That's the same gloves.

I use the 9mil ones from harbor freight and have never torn one. They're awesome! I reuse the same pair over and over until I get them real nasty.

Micro flex Safe grip. About double the price but they are the ****! Like 14 mils thick! My hands are on the smaller side and I get large fits nice and snug. I have used them for weeks at a time over and over picking okra.

Prob not the most cost effective solution but if you ever need a tough as hell glove these are the go to.

Cool tech, thanks

I have two pairs of mechanix gloves, one for the clean work and one for the oily stuff, but this sounds way better.

Just wanted to add that these are awesome!!

I saw this thread a long time ago and was like I'll give those at try...probably suck. I picked my box up on Amazon and man these things are really tear resistant and work great!

I had some pretty tight quarters and sharp edges working around and they held up great and they were easy to get on and off to.

80c909966ea6ef984bd7cfdef04e1e53.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

They go on sale for $12.99/box couple times a year.
The thicker ones are labeled "Thickster". They are thicker, but I don't care for how they feel. The Ravens are the best selling nitrile gloves Napa sells. I work at the one In Cookeville, and we sell them by the cases.

tonybolton said:
Just wanted to add that these are awesome!!

I saw this thread a long time ago and was like I'll give those at try...probably suck. I picked my box up on Amazon and man these things are really tear resistant and work great!

I had some pretty tight quarters and sharp edges working around and they held up great and they were easy to get on and off to.

80c909966ea6ef984bd7cfdef04e1e53.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
you maybe should've have a pair of those on at windrock that day :flipoff1:

Latest posts