• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Bobby Longfield - Local, but not on this board?

Boxxerace

Last edited:
Ahhh... ask and you shall receive.

That's all I guess. I don't have any of those birfield thingy's anyways. :D

Boxxerace said:
Ahhh... ask and you shall receive.

That's all I guess. I don't have any of those birfield thingy's anyways. :D

Do a search and answer your own question.

Wow you guys are nice, If he were to ask this question or one like it on teh so called "butt pirate".....he would have a new hole bogger than anything bobby's axles could fill.

Bobby doesn't post on PBB that much either.

Symon623 said:
Wow you guys are nice, If he were to ask this question or one like it on teh so called "butt pirate".....he would have a new hole bogger than anything bobby's axles could fill.

Bobby doesn't post on PBB that much either.
That's the main reason I don't go to Pirate. I don't do well around assholes. If someone asks a question that has already been posted about on the board, I'll just answer. Hell it's not going to kill me.

bobby is one hell of a man. good person to deal with, and willing to answer any and all questions you may have. He even gives us locals alittle break on prices if you pick it up at his shop....

Lucky Jeff said:
That's the main reason I don't go to Pirate. I don't do well around assholes. If someone asks a question that has already been posted about on the board, I'll just answer. Hell it's not going to kill me.

Thanks Jeff, I figure with all of the random threads that are about nothing, one more semi-on topic one won't hurt. Also, don't get me wrong Pirate is a great board.

Lucky Jeff said:

Completely agree Jeff, especially when you do a search and still don't find what your lookin for or it takes ½ hour for it to complete the search. Plus on the PBB you have to have a "red star" to be able to search.....That's why this place (NWW) is so awesome.....

BOT...Bobby is also one guy who tests alot on his own stuff or on other well abused rigs to get results before he put his name on the product.

Lucky Jeff said:

What do you mean--we are nice and gentle over there :haha: :haha:

chrissybf86 said:
bobby always anwsers your questions on the pbb. i agree, why is he not on here?? he has over 1400 post on the pbb

Well the pbb has been around a bit longer than nww. Besides, self-employed people can't hang out on bbs's all day long

JPFREAK said:
Well the pbb has been around a bit longer than nww. Besides, self-employed people can't hang out on bbs's all day long
because there is 20 times the idiots over there and people get there pannys in a bunch over stupid threads:;

Im always telling my buddys how lucky we are to have Bobby support our sport and live in washington.

Bobby is the man:beer: