• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Booster seat

gdf

ROLL TIDE
This weekend I noticed Piper had a PRP booster seat, that sat inside his Corbeau seat. It was held down by the harness and could be removed for an adult with out changing out seats. I have looked all over the site and assume they are discontinued. Does anyone else know of another brand that is similar to this ?

I bought a cheap booster seat, (not convertible) and ratcheted it in mine. I figure if it is rated for high speed collisions it would work in a crawler

money_pit_yj said:
I bought a cheap booster seat, (not convertible) and ratcheted it in mine. I figure if it is rated for high speed collisions it would work in a crawler

Clemsonjeep does this for his little boy, works great. He even rolled it over with his boy in it, seat never moved.

easleycrawler said:
Clemsonjeep does this for his little boy, works great. He even rolled it over with his boy in it, seat never moved.

True story...front end passed the rear end. My boy was fine hanging upside down until I got out then he got upset cuz he didn't know where I went...lol

Thanks for the info .... I ordered that EMPI seat and I'll just cut the tabs off so it won't mess my seats up !!! Thanks Hardline for helping out ! :dblthumb:

not the same but I bought my niece a simpson race seat with 5 point harnesses when she was born, it was cool as ****. im not sure if they still make them. it was a car seat