• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Bouncer Build

Re: Re: Bouncer Build

ForMud said:
From what I've read so far.....You don't actually have any parts or a place to build it yet..... So in all reality you do have nothing.
Ding ding ding!
Beerj said:
On a more serious note, unless the doner chassis is damn near exactly what you need, you'll spend considerably more time and material making it work than if you just start from scratch.
Ding ding ding! x2

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

the_white_shadow said:
Ah. Figured it was some type if sand rail or something.
The more common name around here is woods buggy. They are a little shorter version than what your thinking. Search woods buggy on the utube

Bat terd has got ya again
22a7a0e60667da2c9e4103a229880a1e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are 100% better off starting from scratch that trying to use that as a platform.

I'd recommend getting your feet wet by starting with a jeep or Yota or something.

Also I guess history does repeat itself. This is Kushj417 or whatever that dudes name is all over. Someone say beetle juice 3 times and we might get Casey to chime in!

creepycrawly said:
You are 100% better off starting from scratch that trying to use that as a platform.

I'd recommend getting your feet wet by starting with a jeep or Yota or something.
Don't hate on this man for fallow in his dreams. I say rock out and start a build thread asap

Not at all, I'm 110% serious. I want to make this work. I'm testing the blue collar theory

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Beerj said:
I bet it's this beast.
9bb381954b832340617e8ae4c1a2e626.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Is it bad that I want this with some grooved thornturds on it almost as bad 5bros wants a 4cyl fox body blended with some kinda ugly useless car from the 80's? I feel like rolling around on access trails and drinking beer in it would be a good time.

Latest posts