• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Bouncer Build

fordcontraption01 said:
And having a **** ton of cash in anything like this is money wasted. Since I've been in this game I've easily got 100k invested in the two I've had and got but do you think for one second anyone is willing to give me literally nothing for it. Although it's reliable as a new one runs like a raped ape and is built like a tank and would hurt a lot more feelings if I only had a set of sticky tires on it :****: but I'm to the point with it I'm about to trade it for a damn rzr :****:

Don't do it man, they are every bit as expensive and are made out of plastic, pot metal, and toilet paper :****:

Mines one that you have to see to appreciate it pics don't do it any justice. It's big and huge but it's got a certain look about it plus I built everything on it myself and it's kinda hard to part with in a way.

Re: Re: Bouncer Build

Zjman said:
Flux core ftw works better on that poop pipe rail buggy stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All i use us flux core with gas shield

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Bouncer Build

Jtuck51 said:
All i use us flux core with gas shield

Close up pics of a weld with this method. I may have been doing this wrong the whole time :dunno:

This is solid core wire, I forget what gauge we use, shielded, coming from a Lincoln power mig 256. I'll have to dig deep to see if I can find a pic of my flux core welds
5432dcd95177f86f6043fc50bb1cdd46.jpg

Latest posts