• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Building the BK Compound

Re: Building the BK Lounge

xjkrawler said:
nice! do much surfing? thats my new found love on the water...

oh and smith lake has some AWESOME smooth water for riding.

Surf all the time. Love it.

NICE! There is a private lake that is not that great, but lots are cheap and I have wanted to buy one, tent camp on weekends, eventually build a heated/AC'ed garage with living quarters above.

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Framing starts Next week. Just dropped 13k on lumber.. :puke:
I need to sell some DVDs. :****:

Ok I'll order one, and a 60 mph rated magnetic hugger. :dblthumb:

And how can you complian about the cost of lumber when you're at the beach? :flipoff1:

grcthird said:

And how can you complian about the cost of lumber when you're at the beach? :flipoff1:

LOL Thanks. Beach Trip = $. Lumber=$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

VERY nice! Congrats! Are you married though? You said "we decided on a garage / loft." My wife would never live in a loft above a garage and I don't consider her very high maintenance at all. :)

J. J.

patooyee said:
VERY nice! Congrats! Are you married though? You said "we decided on a garage / loft." My wife would never live in a loft above a garage and I don't consider her very high maintenance at all. :)

J. J.

Thanks JJ, Not Married but the GF of 3yrs is helping with some decisions. ;D

Thats how it starts, next thing you know you've got girly paint everywhere.

Elliott said:
Thats how it starts, next thing you know you've got girly paint everywhere.

Ha not gunna happen. My Girl rides quads, mountain bikes, wakeboards, and can't stand girlie colors like pink.

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Ha not gunna happen. My Girl rides quads, mountain bikes, wakeboards, and can't stand girlie colors like pink.

Best kind to have. :dblthumb:

hahaha, my wife likes those girlie colors, but she likes to get out and get dirty as well. hell, she helped me change the CV shafts in her moms car yesterday and she pretty much did the valve cover gasket by herself.. :****:

grcthird said:

Allright seriously, that was retarded fast service, ordered yesterday afternoon, in hand this afternoon. Didn't know you were actually sitting there waiting on me to order that stuff!

grcthird said:
Allright seriously, that was retarded fast service, ordered yesterday afternoon, in hand this afternoon. Didn't know you were actually sitting there waiting on me to order that stuff!

Freaky Fast. :dblthumb: Ill get that other sticker to you ASAP.

My Amigos hard at work.
305972_10100337561590731_7008660_51177931_2553726_n.jpg

Update - House is Framed! Went and paid for the lumber yesterday. Straight Cash Homie. :flipoff1: I had to fight the urge to pull into the powersports dealer and buy a RZR....... :****: Now to scrounge up a few pennies to pay for shingles and wiring. :dblthumb:

Thinking about moving the lower window to center it up with the peak of the roof. Thoughts?

314577_10100344727809571_7008660_51286091_1609795_n.jpg

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Thinking about moving the lower window to center it up with the peak of the roof. Thoughts?

314577_10100344727809571_7008660_51286091_1609795_n.jpg

id do it... esp since its on the garage its not a big deal if the window in centered inside. it would look alot better if it was centered looking from the outside.

BustedKnucklefilms said:
The view from my new office. :woot:

320184_10100344920757901_7008660_51288717_6075855_n.jpg

Pimp! :afro:

I'd add another window where you're talking about and leave the one you got. (Can't have too much light in a garage IMO.) You gonna heat and cool the garage portion?

Matt, are you going to go straight vinyl siding or brick and vinyl? Are those doors 9x7 or 8x10's? How am I going to store my ski boat in there if they are 9x7's? molaugh Good move with lower screens only. thumb.gif