• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Buying from Amazon

I ordered something from amazon last night about 8:30 and it was at my door when I came home early from work today. ;D

Then I suppose we should all stop bitching about the illegal immigrants as well as them filling the vacant strip malls. Seems to be whats happening, in every strip mall I know of, except the richest locations, but given the way this thread is going, seems like those won't be too far behind. Cause I can't name a single legal person who has recently opened a store-front small business. Can any one of you?

One Nation Under Google.

So will everything be free when all the jobs are gone, only places to order **** from... Oh wait, a few countries have tried that in the past...

You can get used **** off there cheap too. Whenever I buy a book I can usually find a used copy for a couple bucks and have even bought them for as little as a penny. I also got a deat on the harnesses in the jeep on there. They had one pair that someone must have bought and didnt like so they returned them and I got them for about half off and they had never been used. The tag was stamped a month earlier than the brand new set I got too.