• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Camco Rock Racing 4447 build

pretty common. Jess was putting the ujoints out of phase to combat it, but that took cutting it apart, rotating, rewelding, run it, nope, cut it apart, clock, weld, run it, nope etc. The true fix is blase or zukizzy doing the isolater. I think EOR built one too but was it ball bearing? Either way, $

More info today NO VIBES just a noise I think the bearing is dry and in need of lube, oh by the way its a sealed bearing. So i am going to take the seals off and lube then replace the seals. Can I drill the outer race to trake grease thru the zerk? gonna try that.

are you sure there isn't a 1/16" hole in the outer race of that bearing that the channel in the pillow block takes grease to? More often than not there is. You run into trouble when the pillow block is mounted vertically and the bearing is 10* out of plane and the channel is open laughing1 more common than you would think. I don't think its the best delivery system as you don't want that outer race to rotate, and putting grease all around it can help just that happen. You also can't lock it down as its made to be spherical. catch 22. I guess get the best grease you can, inject through the outer race hole with a needle to the point you aren't about to blow the seals out (hot grease with push them out if it is on the brink when cold) and put it back in and hope it stays together. Spare bearings should be $15

Matt O. said:
I saw a pic of it with Krawlers, hopefully you sold those damn KRT's ;D

Have not sold them just yet. I am going to give them a good try in a race before I decide 100% to sell them. But they could be bought right now if someone wanted them, wheels go with them too!

bigsilly said:
Have not sold them just yet. I am going to give them a good try in a race before I decide 100% to sell them. But they could be bought right now if someone wanted them, wheels go with them too!

Got any new shirts coming out? I have &^$@#*&% the others pretty good. :dunno:

Get after it!!!!

IMGP5618_0435_edited-1.jpg