• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CHK. D1 chassis build

Re: CHK. D1 chassey build

ah **** i thought u had some pics. i almost rode out tonight to drink a beer wit ya and see the progress

what is a "chassey"??? whatever it is, im excited to see what y'all are building... booyang

zayne2427 said:
ah **** i thought u had some pics. i almost rode out tonight to drink a beer wit ya and see the progress
may ride over tommorow to take back the nitro bottle, if so I will hollar at you and we will check the progress, I hear its SICK

Well just for shits and giggles at least post the specs just to get an idea of what is to come...even without pics :dblthumb:

Turbo 350.
4.3-1 atlas.
513 gears.
42 pitbulls.
4 link f&r.
Struts f&r.
Artcarr shifter.
120 will base.
60 f. 14 r.
Welded r
Detroit f

nateb83 said:
may ride over tommorow to take back the nitro bottle, if so I will hollar at you and we will check the progress, I hear its SICK
It is SICK. It's coming along really good. We were able to put in alot of work this week. Gary is one hell of a fabricator :****: I had an idea of what I wanted and we rolled with it. He's added alot of nice little detail stuff that I couldn't picture in my head. Sucks I had to go back to work today. I think I may have some pics from where I tore the old one to pieces I might try to post later and maybe some pics of the parts.
B.DRAKE said:
Bet Wag is ****in pumped :****:
Yep I can't wait to beat the **** outta it :woot: Its gonna be fun. Looking foward to seeing what parts that 6.0 can break. Hope those ORIs work out. Never seen em in person

48BDAB11.jpg

just so u cant say i didnt add pic

Now that I can see the end figured I'd post a few pics. Real excited about how its turning out. We've taken alot of time to make sure everythings just right and I can't think of anything I'd change. Gary's done a great job on the fab work and I'm enjoying the hell out of working on it too. Hoping I can get some time off work and bust ass to finish it for New Years ;D

IMG_0235.jpg

IMG_0242.jpg

IMG_0238.jpg

IMG_0247-1.jpg

IMG_0250-1.jpg

IMG_0254.jpg

IMG_0257.jpg

I was over there last weekend and all I could say was DAMN...Gary has done his homework on this one, going to be one sweet ride when it comes rolling out of the shop, definately something to be proud of :****: Can't wait to see Wag get to turn it loose booyang :woot: loller.gif

nateb83 said:
That shop just doesn't look the same without a black TJ sitting in it :dunno:
heck man that shop floor probly had grass growing under that black tj :flipgotcha:

Damn, Wag! Chassis is looking good! Looks like me and you will be on the same time schedule to roll ours outta the shops. You going to have it painted and ready by new years or just ready for shake down runs? I said F#c^ looks until after riding season winds down. I'm rolling mine out first of Dec. to be tuned in B'ham. After that she's beating the trails until next summer. I guess I'll have to talk to Brad and get some RC Mafia stickers cause she'll be ugly until next summer when weather gets too hot to ride!