• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CHOC - SRRS Race Round 1 - April 6, 2013

Registration ends tonight at 12am central time!!! If you are not registered by midnight tonight, you will NOT be allowed to qualify. Please share this and let anyone know that might be wanting to race and hasn't signed up yet. The final list will be posted tonight. Thanks for all the support,
The Southern Rock Racing Team

2013 shirts

IMG959922_zpsa4c7fe95.jpg

We are about ready.leaving Thur morning.can't wait to see all the new rigs and the hitman getting smoked.... molaugh

TURNEROFFROAD said:
Monster is on tap!!!! They are planning to be there!!!

Word is they can't make it. My buddy that works for Monster said they'll be at the June and August race

Aight the mash yer motor 3 seater is ready. Turned the last bolt tonight. All I gotta say is one of our :tc better be waitin on me at the top of the last hill with a cold beer or a cold mason jar. :****:

BUG-E J said:
Aight the mash yer motor 3 seater is ready. Turned the last bolt tonight. All I gotta say is one of our :tc better be waitin on me at the top of the last hill with a cold beer or a cold mason jar. :****:

My plans are to be posted up at the bottom. But if you make it, I'll give you a cold Michelob when you get back down there :****:

MASH YER MOTOR! :drinkers:

TacomaJD said:
My plans are to be posted up at the bottom. But if you make it, I'll give you a cold Michelob when you get back down there :****:

MASH YER MOTOR! :drinkers:

don't post up against a tree, or wear your red jumpsuit. be all lookin like a hi-lift an junk.

mpistolpj said:
I have Never been to Choccoloco but Coming in on thursday evening. We are wanting to ride a little Friday before the big show on sat. Obviously we would be staying away from the race courses but can we trail ride away from the marked courses? Info says its 450 acres so i assume there is room. Just wanting to kill two birds with one stone. Trail ride Choccolocco some on fri, and watch the races on sat. This possible? We don't get a chance to get out that way much. Looking forward to it..
Thanks PJ

Beer

RHINO660 said:
$25 seems kinda steep for passenger to me . But will will be there sat

Having to travel from Florida, most of our group have a different level of appreciation for private parks like choco. Not only is Trey allowing us to use his property, he invests a tremendous amount of time and money in improvements. The majority of the group that I travel with usually pay at least double the asking price. A small price to pay considering the amount of public land being made available to us. Not slamming, just my opinion.