• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CHOC - SRRS Race Round 1 - April 6, 2013

RHINO660 said:
$25 seems kinda steep for passenger to me . But will will be there sat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mudpup said:
Having to travel from Florida, most of our group have a different level of appreciation for private parks like choco. Not only is Trey allowing us to use his property, he invests a tremendous amount of time and money in improvements. The majority of the group that I travel with usually pay at least double the asking price. A small price to pay considering the amount of public land being made available to us. Not slamming, just my opinion.

Also if it's like it was last time at this event, a damn good lunch meal is included in the price for everyone. Don't know for sure, but I'm assuming that's the case.

TacomaJD said:
Also if it's like it was last time at this event, a damn good lunch meal is included in the price for everyone. Don't know for sure, but I'm assuming that's the case.

Where the hell did you get free food? Sure you haven't been :drinkers: too much?

TacomaJD said:

Stay outta my cooler :flipoff1:

:woot: :woot: Me and some of the TNMJ Crew will be there Friday am asap to do a lil wheelin and support one of our members qualifying for the 2013 SRRS. (Jamie Whitaker). Im all fired up for this weekend! :dblthumb:

muddinmetal said:
Where the hell did you get free food? Sure you haven't been :drinkers: too much?

WAIT A MINUTE……that was the time we went before the bounty hill climb when Trey smoked the piglet for us. I forgot, I didn't bring my truck to the bounty hill climb last time, I rode with Chad. I can't remember if there was food there or not :dunno:

TacomaJD said:
WAIT A MINUTE……that was the time we went before the bounty hill climb when Trey smoked the piglet for us. I forgot, I didn't bring my truck to the bounty hill climb last time, I rode with Chad. I can't remember if there was food there or not :dunno:

You comin this time fooo :dunno: ,,,,you seem to be ZIGGIN when we all ZAGGIN here lately :flipoff1:

Just wanted to let all the people know who are racing the SRRS that I am doing a little contingency program. All you have to do is run 2 of my GotMadram11.com stickers on your rig and if you win the event I will pay an extra $100 and if you win the championship I will pay an extra $250. Must run the stickers at all the races and I will provide them for you. If you are interested in participating just see me Saturday morning for your stickers.

Cole said:
Just wanted to let all the people know who are racing the SRRS that I am doing a little contingency program. All you have to do is run 2 of my GotMadram11.com stickers on your rig and if you win the event I will pay an extra $100 and if you win the championship I will pay an extra $250. Must run the stickers at all the races and I will provide them for you. If you are interested in participating just see me Saturday morning for your stickers.

What about us non- competitors? Can I get a MadRam11 sticker for my heep? thumb.gif

Just wondering if the list of registered racers is still updated on the other thread or still working on it? Looking like it will be a full race or close to it for qualifying :driving: :spin:

civicmindedex79 said:
Just wondering if the list of registered racers is still updated on the other thread or still working on it? Looking like it will be a full race or close to it for qualifying :driving: :spin:
that list is the most current we have. It's updated several times a day. We have had a few contact us saying they won't make it, but we will still have 30+/- there to qualify on Friday.