• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Chris's toy (Sandtrap1986)

I had multiple areas to fix in here..

chris-90.jpg

But all the repair work under the dash is now fixed up..

A simple way to bypass both the clutch start switch (in the dash) and the pedal switch is pull the connector out of the clutch start switch and connect the Black/Red and Black/Yellow wires..

chris-91.jpg

And here is what I pulled out of the Cab.

chris-92.jpg

So with that done I can go back to getting the graphing of the 4.3 wiring to the toy/adding needed fused circuits..

I had multiple areas to fix in here..

chris90.jpg

But all the repair work under the dash is now fixed up..

A simple way to bypass both the clutch start switch (in the dash) and the pedal switch is pull the connector out of the clutch start switch and connect the Black/Red and Black/Yellow wires..

chris91.jpg

And here is what I pulled out of the Cab.

chris92.jpg

So with that done I can go back to getting the graphing of the 4.3 wiring to the toy/adding needed fused circuits..

Wow mike I can't believe all that fit under my dash.....someone really did a hack job in there for that "fancy" alarm system

yep mine are notched on the top I took some pics so send me your email and you can post them ( i dont got a star so i cant post pics)

i posted them on the link to pirate

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/engi.../858419-new-sanderson-4-3-vortec-headers.html

thanks man I pulled them straight off the link and added them to the email

some advice thou with sanderson headers

use thick collector gaskets

no gaskets are needed on the flange side

:thumbup::beer:

I've always replaced the collector end of headers with the ball style connectors (like the back of an 80's GM cat, you should know these mike! :redneck:) Much less room needed, no gaskets to blow out, and if they're under the rig, the flange can be rotated to give near flat clearance...Not to mention you don't have to be perfectly straight from header to pipe--could net a little more wiggle room for tight situations...:awesomework:

Last edited:
This was there response to my email

Thanks for the pictures.

Your friend has the redesigned header flange. The newer flanges have top and bottom notches, where the ones you have only have the lower notch.

The easy fix is to modify your header flange for clearance of that sensor.

Best Regards,

Sales & Technical Support Staff
Century Performance Center, Inc.
http://www.centuryperformance.com

ph. (775) 746-4887
fax (775) 624-8865

This was there response to my email

Thanks for the pictures.

Your friend has the redesigned header flange. The newer flanges have top and bottom notches, where the ones you have only have the lower notch.

The easy fix is to modify your header flange for clearance of that sensor.

Best Regards,

Sales & Technical Support Staff
Century Performance Center, Inc.
http://www.centuryperformance.com

ph. (775) 746-4887
fax (775) 624-8865

how old are your headers

mine are at least 2 to 3 years old

if they are newish they should of gave you the latest version you shouldnt have to modify yours to save them the cost of shipping.

Last edited: