• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Clark's Buggy Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, as if i haven't thought enough and changed my mind enough already. Listen to this. I threw down on the last chassis out of S/N, Bravo Elite 54" wide, #40 of 40. Going to tear it down, and sell this chassis. Atleast i have my new table to play with until it's done.:D

Alright, as if i haven't thought enough and changed my mind enough already. Listen to this. I threw down on the last chassis out of S/N, Bravo Elite 54" wide, #40 of 40. Going to tear it down, and sell this chassis. Atleast i have my new table to play with until it's done.:D

Right on Clark. When you need help let me know.:awesomework:

:haha: Its next summer now :haha:

Geez....what a ****:booo:

And he dosent even know that poop pipe is made from either plastic or cast steel and tends to run about 3-4" in dia. Personaly I have never seen a cage made of 3-4" material. Must be a northern thing :haha:

holy **** brian, i think your hole is too deep my friend. You have officially pissed off everyone on the board. The **** is flying in damn near every thread. I can't stop laughing, everything i read is about Brian H. you have surely managed to out due yourself.:haha::haha::haha: LOLZ

S&N Chassis

You've made a good decision and screwed yourself, in one fell swoop.

Great job.:beer:See you next summer.......:booo::awesomework:

Are you ****ing serious??:eeek:

S-N are my boys but WTF...........the original chassis seemed fine as a start......

what $ said........

yeah i'm serious. I think i made the right choice with the new chassis. I'm losing some time, but i won't be thinking coulda shoulda woulda later on when it's cramped, and performs sub par, but it's got a cool parts list.

WTF:eeek:... why don't you just finish the rig you got now and wheel the **** out of it.... in any case how you do you want for the chassis:cool:

WTF:eeek:... why don't you just finish the rig you got now and wheel the **** out of it.... in any case how you do you want for the chassis:cool:

It really is cramped inside. He will be happier in the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.