• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CRAP

P

If its free, its P
Man what a shitty evening... My trucks brakes started making noise so I gotta do something there, no biggy. Then I get to the house and start buggy time and find a motor mount plate about to give it up which explains some clank noise ( exhaust hitting the carrier bearing ) ....

Im like OK I'll hunt some plates and hopefully can figure something out quickly.. moving right along.

Go to do a temp guage because the sender for the 4 in 1 guage is some odd ball **** I cant find an adapter for, well, here I go and snap, I break the damn fitting off in the head... great.

It never ends...

[attachment deleted by admin]

I forgot to mention.. since it had a broke off fitting in the head and had the drippy drip of antifreeze I left the sum bee outside out back in the dirt feild laughing1 F that bastard, I have a real short attention span with the buggy, but Id spend hours and hours clusterfawkin the Turd together... I dont get it. laughing1

[attachment deleted by admin]

stock , hacked off with tube welded to the center motor plates...... yep, that didnt work.

I hope BTF has something or someone like 1 day shipping wise and cheap as balls has something .... Ill do some digging online. Still have the "welder isnt wired" issue at the new house too, time wise this has been one of those lil issues thats gonna be a PITA for me right now to deal with.

Yea that building is pimp as hell... I wonder if he has finished up the showroom yet. Ill have to run by for the plates at lunch if they gots em.

How bad am I flirtin with disaster if I just stick them behind this bent fugger and bolt them through... :eek:

Dammit, if I woulda ordered these back when I did this , I wouldnt be dealing with this crap.. I hate my cheap ass self sometimes laughing1

19.99 woulda saved me a Pull a Part run for an extra pulley since the engine dropped and I collided with the upper tab... woulda saved me from myself thinking, fugg it Ill buy a smaller pulley 70bux... Woulda kept me from not being in my current issue ( moved have failed plate and a welder that isnt wired for as of yet... )

Damn I hate me sometimes, kids whatever you do learn from P's fug ups . laughing1

Funny part is, I cut down the stockers for one simple reason... I didnt want to drill holes in 1/4 plate that I HAVE layin around... god damn Im lazy.. and I hate drillin holes

motorplate.jpg

It will get better man, you gotta go through the low points to reach the highs. I wasted $40 on a remote oil setup and it gained me no clearance, probably made it worse. Just sent and found and much shorter oil filter and said fawk it. At exhaust shop now

I did remedy my busted off fitting and got the gauge installed so at least now it has a temp guage in it !

Thats one thing off the ol check list.. was going to go grab a couple of the BTF engine plates at lunch, but boss bought err one KFC and in the words of the late Kernel Sanders. " Im to drunk to taste this chiggen " If its free its P nuff said.

Maybe tommorow will hold more promise and Ill get the plates put them in Friday and feel good about taking the buggy ( if the pad slap on the pick up makes me happy and I dont have to go through the rear brakes any further than that..... fingers crossed )
My poor as trailer... got damn that thing has to hate me.. laughing1

Welp so much for that.... Amber has to work Saturday.. Hmmm I wonder if HB wants to go wheeling laughing1

Feel like I am reading one of Kelly's self rant thread he has with himself from time to time.

P you need to just trade me that thing for my Chevy and be done with it, and can you say GM Performance Parts Fast Burn 385 brand new in the crate turnkey motor thats not costing me a penny. I got the hook ups son!

I actually gave that some serious thought, and as much as I like your truck... what the hell would I do with it ? I know me, Id drive it around and love it intensely for like a month... then sell it cause I couldnt do anything but drive it around and love it intensely... laughing1

I love the Thirty, it isnt going anywere thumb.gif

Matt O :flipgotcha: Maybe Ill just go drop it off to Dan

blacksheep10 said:
****, another 12.5 hour day over an hour away. ****ing can't get by the post office to ship your ****. I have those kick ass engine crossover plates done, but you will need a welder.

I plan to wire the welder ( even if just temporarily ) tommorow so I can get the engine placed back were it needs to be